Customers also viewed these products
- from $599.97
- Reduced Price$41.99 List price $49.99Save $8.00
- $268.00 Was $335.00Save $67.00
- Reduced Price$984.50
- Reduced Price$149.99 List price $189.99Save $40.00
- Reduced Price$629.99 List price $789.99Save $160.00
- Reduced Price$1,069.99 List price $1699.99Save $630.00
Check out these related products
- from $810.97
- $4,484.50 Was $5027.58Save $543.08
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
GLI A Required on all Installations 8 sections.
GLI A Required on all Installations 8 sections- Helps improve your pools safety and prevents accidential drownings- This solid 24'' fencing helps to safely keep unwanted intruders out of the pool and keep toys and water games in- The rigid vinyl construction is maintenancefree, U-V-protected, and can be mounted on any aboveground pool- Our mounting brackets are superstrong with rounded edges that easily attach to your pools uprights- Installation is easy and our fencing can fit any pool- All pools required Base Kit A- See sizing chart- SKU: SXBW419
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, this is a gate that is installed around the pool.by CommunityAnswer8/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello, No this is fencing for above ground pools. Thank Youby BlueWaveProductSupport9/7/2016Written by a verified representative from BlueWaveProductSupportWas this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello, This item is only fencing for the pool, not the pool itself. To figure out how much fencing is needed simply count the number of uprights your pool has and then divide by 2. Thank Youby BlueWaveProductSupport9/9/2016Written by a verified representative from BlueWaveProductSupportWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. What does that mean about the installation requirements on all 8 sections and how big is the pool
- hello, All this means is you need to purchase the Base A Kit before you can add additional sections. Base A Kit includes 8 sections (rails) if you need additional sections (rails) after purchasing the A kit you can then purchase the additional rails. You cannot purchase additional rails ONLY. The rails do not come with the pool, each are sold separatly. Amount of rails needed is based on YOUR pool size, not the picture shown. Thank you, Blue Wave Customer Serivceby BlueWaveProductSupport9/18/2016Written by a verified representative from BlueWaveProductSupportWas this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?