Check out these related products
- $51.95 Was $55.77Save $3.82
- Reduced Price$105.83
Blue Mountain Ivy Architectural Wallpaper Border, Natural
Consider these popular products
- $31.05 Was $41.27Save $10.22
- $9.99 Was $11.96Save $1.97
- $31.05 Was $34.75Save $3.70
- Clearance$29.22 List price $40.99Save $11.77
- $44.20 Was $59.84Save $15.64
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This Blue Mountain Ivy Architectural Wallpaper Border adds a lovely accent to a room in your home. The classic design works well in an entryway, den, dining room or any area that needs visual appeal. This stylish and attractive Blue Mountain wallpaper border in natural tones is made of a durable vinyl material that is ideal for high traffic areas. It is easy to hang and remove and will be sure to add a wow factor to your space.
Blue Mountain Ivy Architectural Wallpaper Border, Natural:
- Natural colored ivy architectural border
- Adds instant style to any room
- Pre-pasted, washable and strippable
- Easy hang and removal
- Durable vinyl wallpaper border, ideal for high-traffic areas
|Color:||Beige , Off-White|
|Cleaning, Care & Maintenance:||Washable|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||WM2091232|
|Brand:||Blue Mountain Wallcoverings|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||180.00 x 0.01 x 6.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Dear customer, Hanging a border is much easier than hanging regular strips of wallpaper. All borders are 15 feet or 5 yards in length, so calculating how much will mean what length are the walls to be papered. This paper comes prepasted, so it just needs to be submerged in a trough of water for a few minutes for the paste to become activated. Go over the entire length of the wallpaper when hung with a sponge to clean up excess water and take away any small bubbles that appear. Regards The Wallpaper Expert.by Wallcoverings Experts2/10/2016Written by a verified representative from Wallcoverings ExpertsWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?