About This Item
- FIT: We prefer for customers going up a size to ensure best sizing.
- QUALITY AND MATERIAL: Premium top quality you can see and feel. 100% cotton. Our standard thickness of ripstop material makes it ultra durable.
- Versatile design: This design will give you different utility pockets. Two side cargo pockets button and zipper closure, Belted waist band and two front slit pockets.
- Durability: machine wash cold with like colors inside out, and line dry will guarantee to keep your short fabric healthy.
- Model Size: Height 6'2, Waist Size 32. (Model is wearing a size 34)
- This short is designed with multi-utility pockets on each side of every leg.
- For casual wear or work wear, this style of short will give you quality and durability. With a loose and comfortable cargo short with durable (material) this style of short will cover your everyday use.
- For traditional regular fit cargo short this style is perfect! See our size chart to help gauge what size and fit will be right for you. This style of cargo short will sit right at the knee or longer depending on what size you choose;
- Please do NOT Amazon generic size charts for this style of short. This style of short is true to size so we recommend sticking to your true to size to go up a size for looser fit and look.
- We recommend not washing the short right away to help avoid unnecessary shrinkage. Machine wash or hang dry and we suggest to wash in warm or cold water and low dry to keep color and fabric feel the same and healthy.
- If your looking for a cool casual style basic Cargo short for everyday casual wear or for work this style will give you the wear and feel your looking for.
- This style of cargo short will also be perfect for any outdoor activity such as fishing - hiking - camping - and going out for a bike ride.
- Reliable and Quality Products.
- 30 Days Money Back Guarantee.
- Friendly and Fast Customer Support.
Country of Origin: USA or Imported
Be the first to review this item!
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question