My two cats love this food. But, the last bag I received was deficient. My cats won't eat it. I also noticed the color is different, light brown or tan only. If the replacement bag of food is good, that is if they eat it, I will continue to buy it.
About This Item
BLUE? for Cats dry cat food recipes are made with the finest natural ingredients enhanced with vitamins and minerals. Starting with real meat as the 1st ingredient, they include wholesome grains, veggies and fruit, plus our exclusive, antioxidant-rich LifeSource Bits® to support your feline?s overall health and well-being. BLUE for Cats has formulations to meet all of your cat?s life stage and lifestyle needs, from hairball and weight control to sensitive stomach and healthy aging recipes.BLUE for Cats is a product of the Blue Buffalo company. Based in the United States, Blue Buffalo makes premium-quality pet foods.
- REAL MEAT FIRST: Blue Buffalo dry cat food always features real meat as the first ingredient. High-quality protein from real chicken helps your cat maintain strong muscles. Plus, it contains wholesome whole grains, garden veggies and fruit.
- FOR INDOOR CATS: Holistically formulated to support the needs of indoor cats, BLUE Indoor Health Cat Food provides balanced calories from protein and fat to help maintain a healthy body weight. Plus, it contains omega 3 & 6 fatty acids to promote a shiny coat and healthy skin.
- WITH LIFESOURCE BITS: This formula contains BLUE?s exclusive LifeSource Bits® ? a precise blend of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals carefully selected by holistic veterinarians and animal nutritionists, to support immune system health, life stage requirements, and a healthy oxidative balance.
- NATURAL CAT FOOD: BLUE dry cat food is formulated for the health and well-being of your cat and features the finest natural ingredients enhanced with vitamins and minerals. It never contains chicken (or poultry) by-product meals, corn, wheat, soy, artificial flavors or preservatives.
- Contains one (1) 5-lb. bag of BLUE Indoor Health Natural Adult Dry Cat Food, Chicken & Brown Rice
Crude Protein 32.0% min, Crude Fat 15.0% min, Crude Fiber 6.0% max, Moisture 9.0% max, Magnesium 0.14% max, Taurine 0.15% min, Omega 3 Fatty Acids 0.5% min, Omega 6 Fatty Acids 2.5% min
Animal Health Concern: Hairball Care;Indoor Living;Weight Management
Ingredients: Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Menhaden Fish Meal (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Brown Rice, Barley, Oatmeal, Peas, Pea Protein, Dried Egg Product, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Potato Starch, Powdered Cellulose, Natural Flavor, Flaxseed (source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, Calcium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Chloride, Pea Fiber, Potatoes, Taurine, Dried Chicory Root, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Alfalfa Nutrient Concentrate, Calcium Carbonate, Cranberries, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Salt, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Vegetable Juice for color, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin (Vitamin B3), Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Blueberries, Barley Grass, Parsley, Turmeric, Dried Kelp, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Copper Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Copper Amino Acid Chelate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), L-Lysine, Biotin (Vitamin B7), L-Carnitine, Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Oil of Rosemary.
Instructions: Feeding Guidelines: Blue Indoor Health with LifeSource Bits will provide your cat with superior nutrition plus a unique nutrient and antioxidant package specifically for her needs. Transition to Blue: Start by mixing 25% of Blue with your cat's old food, and gradually increase the proportion of Blue over the next 14 days. Recommended Daily Feeding Chart: 5-9 lbs: 1/4 - 1/2 cup (use a standard 8 oz measuring cup); 10-14 lbs: 1/2 cup - 1 cup (use a standard 8 oz measuring cup). Note: Individual cat's requirements may vary from this chart due to age, breed, environment and activity level. Adjust food as required to maintain optimal body condition and ask your veterinarian if you are unsure. Preparation Options: Dry - Crunchy and delicious nutrition nuggets and LifeSource Bits right from the bag. Dry with Water - Add warm water and mix to fully release flavors and aroma. Fresh Water: Be sure to have a clean bowl of cool, fresh water available at all times.
Personally, I don't care for the taste of it, but my cat loves it! Only problem is that she tends to gobble her food quickly, and the smaller size of the pieces make it easier to do that. Then sometimes she vomits. This is my first time buying one of the "expensive, quality" brands. Usually I just buy from the big name companies. But my cat is getting older now, and with 2 friends who lost their cats in the past couple months, I decided I want to start taking better care of her. I'm feeling that if spending a bit more for her food will help her live longer, it's worth every extra penny!
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.