Customers also viewed these products
- $17.27 Was $22.49Save $5.22
- Rollback$21.88 Was $30.89Save $9.01
- $12.47 Was $13.52Save $1.05
Blazer LED Oval Stop, Turn and Tail Light Kit, Amber
Consider these popular products
- $115.33 Was $127.07Save $11.74
- $82.81 Was $93.36Save $10.55
- $7.73 Was $10.24Save $2.51
- $117.25 Was $123.42Save $6.17
- $129.19 Was $145.60Save $16.41
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Drive safely with the Blazer LED Oval Stop, Turn and Tail Light Kit. LED lights let you and your trailer be seen and understood as you travel. Blazer International is a leading provider of DOT, SAE FMVSS108 and Canadian CMVSS compliant and approved vehicular lighting products for heavy duty trucks, trailers and RVs. With brands like Blazer, Axxent, BAJA Tough and Radiant Effects; and over 50 years supplying vehicular lighting Blazer International has built a strong legacy of quality, value and customer service. Blazer International is headquartered in Long Grove, IL.
Blazer LED Stop, Turn and Tail Light Kit:
- 6" oval, stop, turn and tail lights
- Diodes: 10
- 3 prong plug
- Polycarbonate lens
- Sonic welded
- DOT approved
- Color: Amber
- LED lights
|Recommended Use:||For Any Style Trailer|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||C561A|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||4.00 x 2.75 x 9.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This light is considered a flush mount light. It requires an oval hole to mount the rubber grommet into then the light fits into that. The hole has to be 6" long and 2.5" wide with rounded ends.by hardtrucker2/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you have to cut a oval hole and snap the rubber part into the hole,these are usually found on bigger trucks and semi trucksby crazy499204/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?