Does not work as advertised I have an iPhone 5s with a brand new 1000 mA hour battery. This product list itself as a 6000 mA hour battery, after charging my iPhone one time they charge indicator on this product shows 18% remaining. That does not add up to anything close to 6000 mA hours . Also there is no technical support number or technical support webpage listed in any of the documentation.
Blackweb 6000 mAh Power Bank, Silver
About This Item
Blackweb Power Bank:
- Works with USB-charged devices, including iPhone, iPad, Samsung and other mobile devices and accessories
- LED displays remaining charge at the touch of a bottom
- Includes 1' (30.4cm) micro-USB charging cable
- Based on an average mobile device battery capacity of 2,000 mAh, charges around 3 times
- Portable power bank can charge up to 3 devices at once
- Attractive aluminum finish
- Smartphone power bank is also available in many other colors and power capacity levels
Cannot return by mail
No features description available
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
1.02 x 3.80 x 8.14 Inches
Does not work as advertised
Will Not Take A Charge
I bought this at my local store because I'm going to an outdoor all-day event this weekend. I got it home two hours ago and wanted to go ahead and charge it to capacity. It will not take a charge. It has been flashing at 53% for 2 hours. I did change the USB cable to one that I was sure worked to make sure it wasn't the cable. However, the long and the short is that like other reviews I have read while waiting; these things simply will not be recharged. I will definitely be returning first thing in the morning. Also, I am not an idiot. It's not user error. I have a similar product charging just fine right beside it.
I am not usually one to rate anything so low but this failed to work as it should, I had it charged to 100% and it charged my tablet only from 10 to 34%. I have an 8000 of another brand that not only charge my tablet completely for 10 to 100% it also did the same for my cell phone and still had plenty of juice left. This one is worthless.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question