Blackstone 28" Griddle Cooking Station
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Blackstone 28" Griddle Cooking Station has a thick, cold rolled steel griddle cooking surface, two independently-controlled burners with push button ignition and the unit folds up for easy transport.
Blackstone 28" Griddle Cooking Station:
- Easy assembly
- Quick ignition button
- 28" x 16" cooking surface
- Griddle top is easily removable
- Sturdy steel frame is powder coated
- 2 commercial, lockable, caster wheels
- Solid cast iron burners for long life, and thick rolled steel surface for excellent heat retention and distribution
- 2 independently controlled burners with low to high temperature settings provide versatile cooking options
- Model# 1517
|BTU:||50,000 - 70,000 BTUs|
|Number of Burners:||2 Burners|
|Material:||Stainless Steel , Cast Iron|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||1517|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- no it has regular grill burnersby coachjoe644/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for your inquiry. We do have a two burner stove that you can use the burners directly to boil a pot or use a dutch oven, etc. It is called the Blackstone Tailgater (Model 1555). That unit is half griddle top and half grill top. Here is a link to the product information: http://blackstoneproducts.com/prodinfo/tailgater.html The 28" (Model 1517) used to have this capability but our desire was to have an exceptional griddle so we changed to stainless steel "H" design burners and kept the other style available in the tailgater. I hope this answers your questions. Feel free to call or email our customer service team if you have any other questions. 435-252-3030 x 1 or firstname.lastname@example.org. - Thanks, Venessa P.by Venessa8/18/2016Written by a verified representative from VenessaWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The cooking surface of the grill measures 28" W x 16" D.by CommunityAnswer7/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- thank you for your inquiry, the griddle top is 470 Square inches, so 28" x 17" roughly. If you have any other questions feel free to contact our support department at email@example.com. Thanks! Venessaby Venessa8/18/2016Written by a verified representative from VenessaWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $123.18 Was $139.94Save $16.76
- from $161.89
- Reduced Pricefrom $162.32
- from $152.89
- from $71.89
- from $162.69
- from $9.00
- from $179.99
- from $9.33
- Reduced Pricefrom $89.89