Consider these popular products
- from $737.06
- from $619.99
- Rollback$169.00 Was $449.00Save $280.00
- from $17.94
- from $25.99
- $127.16 List price $159.99Save $32.83
- from $267.78
- from $427.08
BlackBerry Z10 GSM Phone, Black (Unlocked)
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The BlackBerry Z10 GSM Phone has everything you need to connect to your world on the go. Professionals who need to be able to do their work remotely know that the black BlackBerry GSM Phone lets them complete tasks and navigate their device with ease. This phone has built-in email and instant messaging abilities, so if you happen to be out, you can leave a forwarding number for the caller to try, or they can leave a message for you to return when you have more time. With its document viewer and Java script, you can view important documents and messages wherever you happen to be. Get the clearest vocal sound with high quality with the phone's high-quality speakers and microphone. Because the BlackBerry GSM Mobile is unlocked, you can use it on any US carrier you choose with any plan available that supports it.
BlackBerry Z10 GSM Phone, Black (Unlocked):
Sound and Music:
- MP3/eAAC+/WAV/WMA/FLAC player
- MP3 ring tones
- Vibration alerts
- 3G Network: HSDPA 850/900/2100
- Bluetooth v.4.0 with A2DP, LE
- microUSB 2.0 port
- WLAN: 802.11b/g/n
- BlackBerry 10 OS
- Primary 8 megapixel camera with LED flash
- Full HD 1080p video
- Secondary 2 megapixel camera
- 1.5GHz Krait processor
- Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Browser: HTML5
- Document viewer
- Java MIDP 2.1
- GPS with aGPS support
- SNS integration
- MP4/DivX/XviD/H.263/H.264/WMV player
- 130mm x 65.6mm x 9mm
- Talk Time: Up to 10 h
- Stand-by Time: Up to 312 h
- Battery: Li-Ion 1800mAh
- 4.2" color touchscreen
- Resolution: 768 x 1280
- SMS and MMS
- Instant Messaging
- Push Email
- Predictive text input
|Size:||5.12"L x 2.58"W x 0.35"H|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||Z10BLK|
|Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Cellular Network Technology:||GSM|
|Connector Type:||1 x Headphone, 1 x MicroUSB 2.0|
|Operating System:||BlackBerry OS|
|Battery Life:||312 hours|
|Number of Megapixels:||8 Megapixel|
|Mobile Operating System:||Blackberry 10|
|Talk Time:||10 hours|
|Features:||Bluetooth , Music Player , GPS , Camera , Wi-fi Ready , Full Web Browsers , Dual Band|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It is the original product.by CommunityAnswer12/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is an original product yes.by UnlockedPhoneSpecialist6/21/2014Written by a verified representative from UnlockedPhoneSpecialistWas this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This has a Virtual QWERTY Keyboard.by CommunityAnswer11/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is a touchscreen phone, the keyboard comes up on the screen when ever you need to write something.by UnlockedPhoneSpecialist1/31/2014Written by a verified representative from UnlockedPhoneSpecialistWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- As an unlocked phone it is capable of working with any GSM Carrier inside and outside the U.S providing their services using a SIM Card. However, we can only guarantee basic call and text, we recommend contacting your Carrier and making sure they provide their services to this model phone without any restrictions.by UnlockedPhoneSpecialist3/22/2015Written by a verified representative from UnlockedPhoneSpecialistWas this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This phone will work in India.by CommunityAnswer3/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?