Consider these popular products
- $18.00 List price $30.00Save $12.00
- $10.46 Was $11.68Save $1.22
- $6.29 Was $6.99Save $0.70
- $9.52 List price $16.00Save $6.48
- $12.91 List price $15.99Save $3.08
- $23.64 List price $36.95Save $13.31
- $12.62 List price $15.99Save $3.37
- $12.31 List price $16.99Save $4.68
- $14.54 Was $16.88Save $2.34
- $11.79 List price $17.00Save $5.21
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
In the late nineteenth century, many Central American governments and countries sought to fill low-paying jobs and develop their economies by recruiting black American and West Indian laborers. Frederick Opie offers a revisionist interpretation of thes
|Number of Pages:||145|
|Author:||Opie, Frederick Douglass , Minchin, Timothy J. , Greenwald, Richard|
|Series Title:||Working in the Americas|
|Publisher:||University Press of Florida|
|Publication Date:||September, 2012|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.00 x 0.37 x 9.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.