Black Flag Fogging Insecticide, 32 fl oz
Customers also viewed these products
- Clearance$64.06 List price $73.98Save $9.92
- $6.93 Was $9.88Save $2.95
- Reduced Price$68.22 List price $88.82Save $20.60
- from $3.97
Customers also bought these products
- Rollback$9.11 Was $11.47Save $2.36
- Clearance$10.48 List price $12.20Save $1.72
- $6.26 Was $6.95Save $0.69
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Use Black Flag Fogging Insecticide to protect yourself and your family from a wide range of winged pests including mosquitoes, biting flies, biting midges and more. Simply disperse it in and around your garden, lawn, deck, patio or swimming pool for best effect. Black Flag insecticide (32 fl oz) is designed especially for use with Black Flag or Burgess insect foggers and creates a fine mist that will ward away insects within a 5,000 sq ft area in just 10 minutes. And there is no offensive odor.
Black Flag Fogging Insecticide, 32 fl oz:
- For use with Black Flag or Burgess insect foggers
- No offensive odor
- Kills mosquitoes, biting flies and more
- Pest control insecticide for outdoor use only
Warning Text: Keep out of reach of children. Precautionary Statements: Hazards to humans and domestic animals. Harmful is absorbed through skin. Causes moderate eye irritation. Do not get on skin, in eyes or on clothing. Wear protective eyewear such as goggles, face shield or safety glasses. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse. User Safety Recommendations: User should remove clothing immediately if pesticide gets inside. Then wash thoroughly and put on clean clothing. Environmental Hazards: This product is toxic to aquatic organisms, including fish and invertebrates. Do not apply to or near water. Drift and runoff may be hazardous to fish in waters adjacent to treated areas. Do not contaminate water when disposing of equipment wash waters or rinsate. See directions for use for additional precautions and requirements. Physical or Chemical Hazards: Do not use or store near heat or open flame. First Aid: If Swallowed: Immediately call a poison control center or doctor. Do not give any liquid to the person. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or a doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. If on Skin or Clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. If In Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eyes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. Note to Physician: Contains petroleum distillate - vomiting may cause aspiration pneumonia. Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. For information regarding medical emergencies or pesticide incidents, call 888-740-8712. For outdoor residential use only. Do not use indoors or in enclosed spaces.
Ingredients: Active Ingredients: 3-Phenoxybenzyl-(1RS, 3RS; 1 RS, 3SR)-2, 2-Dimethyl-3-(2-Methylprop-1-Enyl) Cyclopropanecarboxylate (0.15%), Piperonyl Butoxide, Technical (0.15%) (Equivalent to 0.12% [Butylcarbityl] [6-Propylpiperonyl] Ether and 0.03% Related Compounds). Other Ingredients (Contains Petroleum Distillate): (99.70%). Total: (100.00%).
Instructions: For outdoor residential use only
|Size:||32 fl oz (1 qt) 0.95 lt|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||190255|
|Features:||Kills mosquitoes & biting flies. Also for use in Burgess Insect Foggers. www.BlackFlagFogger.com.|
|Assembled Product Weight:||3.00 Pounds|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It will not affect butterflies but should not be used when bees are actively visiting the treatment area.by Black Flag Product Expert6/29/2016Written by a verified representative from Black Flag Product ExpertWas this answer helpful? (3) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this product will kill bees and butterflies.by CommunityAnswer6/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Unfortunately this insecticide is only recommended for mosquitoes and biting flies.by FGI Product Expert5/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, this product does not control ticks or chiggers.by CommunityAnswer4/27/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product is for outdoor use only and should not be used indoors.by CommunityAnswer2/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Black Flag Fogging Insecticide is just for use in a propane fogger outside. Try our Black Flag Concentrate Fogger instead.by Black Flag Product Expert2/5/2016Written by a verified representative from Black Flag Product ExpertWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?