Black & Decker VS Jig Saw, JS515
Customers also considered
- $5.03 Was $6.23Save $1.20
- Clearance$11.44 List price $13.73Save $2.29
- Rollback$4.64 Was $5.08Save $0.44
- $45.51 Was $47.99Save $2.48
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
|Manufacturer Part Number:||JS515|
|Brand:||Black & Decker|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I think it is called a t blade. You can buy universal blades which will accommodate all jig sawsby rookiefixitguy3/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The JS515 4.5 Amp Variable Speed Jigsaw accepts both U shank and T shank jig saw blades.by Black&Decker1/28/2014Written by a verified representative from Black&DeckerWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product has the ability to accept both T-shank and universal blades.by CommunityAnswer1/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes one wood cutting blade and the blade holder is a handy feature.by rookiefixitguy10/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does. One general purpose blade can be found in the side compartment...by SouthOMike12/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes. it comes with one blade for wood.by susandoll10/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Black and Decker website states that this product can cut through thick wood, and a 3/4" piece of plywood is considered rather thin.by CommunityAnswer11/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would think so, just don't force it.by rgsmile210/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes It does.by susandoll9/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?