Customers also considered
- Rollbackfrom $37.68
- $50.00 List price $59.99Save $9.99
- Rollbackfrom $44.97
- Rollback$29.97 Was $34.88Save $4.91
- Rollback$17.88 Was $19.94Save $2.06
- Rollbackfrom $39.96
- Rollback$19.00 Was $20.36Save $1.36
- $77.08 List price $87.99Save $10.91
- Rollback$29.85 Was $32.49Save $2.64
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Black & Decker 8-Cup Food Processor is an essential kitchen appliance for quick and efficient food prep. It gives you the flexibility to slice, dice, chop, shred, grind, grate, puree, blend and mince a variety of fruits and vegetables to your desired consistency. This Black & Decker food processor is equipped with a powerful 450-watt motor for faster food processing. It also has an oversized, continuous-flow food chute and pusher to make adding produce easy. The full-sized feeding tube accommodates a vast array of larger foods. This black food processor comes with handy accessories that include a stainless-steel chopping blade and a reversible slicing/shredding disc that adds to the versatility of this machine. The 8-cup capacity work bowl holds large amounts of produce and ingredients all at one for optimal convenience. The clear plastic construction allows you to observe the food you are processing.
- Decker 8-Cup Food Processor, Black:
- 8-cup work bowl
- Stainless steel slicing and shredding disc
- Black food processor with powerful 450-watt motor
- Stainless steel chopping blade
- Food chute with pusher
- Safety interlock system
- Cord wrap
- Touch pad controls
- Non-skid suction feet.
- WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. About California Proposition 65:
California's Proposition 65 entitles California consumers to special warnings for products that contain chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm if those products expose consumers to such chemicals above certain threshold levels. We care about our customers' safety and hope that this information helps with your buying decisions.
- This Black &
- Decker food processor also features a safety interlock system and non-skid suction-cup feet that hold it firmly in place. Cleanup is a breeze with its removable, dishwasher-safe parts. For easy operation, this Black &
- Decker 8-cup food processor has a touch pad control panel with an on and off button, as well as a pulse function. It also includes a storage lid and cord wrap for organization and easy storing.
|Fabric Content:||100% Multi|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||FP1700B|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||9.38 x 7.00 x 14.88 Inches|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Mine started smelling like it was burning shredding CRACKERS, my answer would be NO.by iris8/3/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes as long as you have enough in the bowl.by indigosand1/19/2017Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. Only a few pulses are needed. It can chop quite small in a very short time.by DesertRoseNV1/19/2017Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does all these thingsby ChappeauLady1/19/2017Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. Use the pulse button for short bursts and it works beautifully! Hope this helps you!!!by saleofcentury10/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have used it to make chicken salad and ham salad and have chopped onions, celery, carrots and chunks of freshly cooked chicken and ham. Very fast and great for doing that. However, if you don't want the onions, etc. too small just use the "pulse" button chopping little bits at a time.by Betz689/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, definitely. I make salsa in mine all of the time. I just throw some onions, tomatoes, and peppers in there and the machine chops and mixes everything together!by jjhabbott8/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My wife used it to make a baste for ham and a sweet an sour sauce, picante sauce plus much more.by Bronc631/19/2017Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it does not circulate the food quickly enough to get a precise chop for meat. You will wind up with chunks or puree.by indigosand12/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is not a meat grinder.by TheAssembler5/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- You can easily turn meat such as cooked chicken into chicken salad by adding the additional ingredients.by skunkhollow10/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes!! Just load it from the top and use the big round blade!by srandjlsims5/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO! I just broke mine trying to make hamburder from a hunk of chuck. It seized up, blew off the top, and then went back to spinning with the top off in spite of safety mechanisms! Now the bowl is stuck in place.by Ganda1f10/3/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- The instruction booklet makes no mention of grinding meat - or not. There appears to be a photo on the outside of the bix of food including meat.by PaulDB8/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I believe that it would. The regular cutting blade is very sharp. The rotating mechanism is strong and doesn't seem like the motor would burn out or anything with meats. The only issue with using a processor for meat is that the pieces are going to be chopped small.by Jewelry4Gal9/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (11) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It does not come with a julienne blade, but its shredder disc does make marvelous hash browns!by saleofcentury8/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It slices potatoes, but not fries, the slices are thin and great for frying, however most potatoes have to be sliced in half. The slicing/shredding blade is one you flip for slicing and shredding. It does work well, I have used mine for sliced potatoes and shredded potatoes often. The potatoes will occasionally get stuck though.by AGwyn12/3/2016Was this answer helpful? (8) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No, there is no attachment for making french fries.by LeeMT8/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby rlaudig8/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it makes hashbrowns or grated potatoes, thin slices of potato, or a puree. The same goes for anything you place in it, all you need to do is use the right blade at the right location.by TheAssembler12/3/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The slicer/shredder metal plate could slice potatoes but they would probably be on the thin side, if you like them that wayby skunkhollow8/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $77.08 List price $87.99Save $10.91
- $46.59 List price $59.99Save $13.40
- Rollbackfrom $44.97