Similar items in stock
Customers also viewed these products
- $16.09 Was $20.18Save $4.09
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Drill holes and screws into wood, metal and plastic with the Black & Decker 3/8" Variable Speed Drill. With its keyless 3/8-inch chuck, it gives you control with variable speeds for drilling and driving. The powerful 5.2 amp motor renders a maximum of 1500 rpm and thus makes your drilling tasks much easier than before. This Black & Decker drill features on-board bit storage facilities that come in handy while operating.
Black & Decker 5.2 amp 3/8" Drill and Driver, DR260BOZR:
- 3/8" chuck
- Keyless chuck
- 5.2-amp motor
- 0-1,500 rpm
- Capacity in steel: 3/8"
- Capacity in wood: 1"
- On-board bit storage
- Bubble level aids
- Easy bit change
- Double-ended screw driving bit
- 2-year warranty
- Model# DR260B
|Chuck Size:||3/8 in.|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||DR260BOZR|
|Contained Battery Type:||Nickel Cadmium|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||16.50 x 10.25 x 4.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes it has a reverse drive.by ZenyattaQueen10/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes Bill,this drill is reversible :)by marbar3278/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. The DR260B 5.2 Amp 3/8" Drill/Driver is reversible.by Black&Decker8/15/2015Written by a verified representative from Black&DeckerWas this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Reese, This drill is Great for house hold jobs both big and small :)by marbar3272/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes this drill will work for small household projects.by Black&Decker1/23/2014Written by a verified representative from Black&DeckerWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Why does the Specifications show Battery Type when the photo makes it look like a corded model?
- It is a corded model - it does not have a battery.by ZenyattaQueen10/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes - it is a corded model. I did not realize when I bought it either. I ordered it and had to return it.by ZenyattaQueen3/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?