Similar items in stock
- $143.10 Was $159.00Save $15.90
- Rollback$16.91 Was $20.35Save $3.44
- $99.99 Was $109.00Save $9.01
Bissell Steam and Sweep Hard Floor Cleaner
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Features: -Hard floor cleaner. -Simultaneously sanitizes with steam to leave floors clean and spotless. -100pct Chemical free. -Powerful and easy to use. Dimensions: Overall Height - Top to Bottom: -46 Inches. Overall Width - Side to Side: -11.75 Inches. Overall Depth - Front to Back: -8.5 Inches. Overall Product Weight: -10 Pounds. Vacuum Vacuums Cleaner Cleaners Steamer Electrics Housekeeping Small Steamers Mop Residential Silver care h Home mops Surface Vac Appliances Brands holidays, christmas gift gifts for girls boys
|Manufacturer Part Number:||46B4|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||8.50 x 11.75 x 46.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- There is no bag to empty out the dirt. The dirt goes onto the micro-fiber mop pad.by CommunityAnswer6/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- HI Kat, this unit will work more like a sweeper than a vacuum. It will sweep the dirt unit a dirt container located on the foot of the unit. If you are looking for a steam mop and vacuum check out our new Symphony!by AskBISSELL1/14/2015Written by a verified representative from AskBISSELLWas this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The cleaning head is roughly 8 inches deep and a foot wide.by BISSELLCSR1/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi BrokenBack, great question! That is not something we have had reports but the nylon bristles are relatively soft and spin relatively slow compared to a normal vacuum. We always recommend following the flooring manufactures recommend cleaning method.by AskBISSELL12/3/2013Written by a verified representative from AskBISSELLWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$135.99 List price $158.99Save $23.00
- Reduced Price$126.18 List price $151.42Save $25.24
- $117.79 Was $129.00Save $11.21