Similar items in stock
- Rollback$17.10 Was $20.35Save $3.25
- Rollback$38.00 Was $40.26Save $2.26
- Reduced Price$81.01 List price $87.35Save $6.34
- $44.44 Was $54.00Save $9.56
- $49.87 Was $62.99Save $13.12
BISSELL PowerForce Compact Bagless Vacuum, 23T7T, Multiple Colors
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollback$159.00 Was $249.00Save $90.00
- Reduced Price$81.01 List price $87.35Save $6.34
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Now you can clean better in all areas of your house thanks to this BISSELL PowerForce Compact Bagless Vacuum 23T7T. It comes with plenty of on-board tools to help you get a deep-down clean, regardless of surface. This Bissell Powerforce bagless vacuum (in multiple colors) cleans carpets, upholstery, bare floors and stairwells. It also comes with a wire-reinforced stretch hose, dusting brush and crevice tool that make cleaning stairs, drapes, baseboards and other above-floor areas easy. Plus, this upright bagless vacuum has an 18' power cord. This lets the vacuum access every corner of the room. This cleaner also weighs less than 11 lbs., enabling easy handling. An 11" cleaning path ensures quicker, easier cleaning. With this compact and upright product you will be able to get plenty of work done around the house in no time at all. The extra on-board tools that help clean upholstery and other items will also make cleaning easier.
This vacuum is made of durable plastic construction. Make it easier on yourself when it comes to cleaning and use the BISSELL PowerForce 23T7T Compact Bagless Vacuum.
BISSELL PowerForce Compact Bagless Vacuum, 23T7T, Multiple Colors:
- Compact, upright vacuum
- Multi-surface cleaner
- Works on carpet, bare floor and stairs
- Bissell Powerforce bagless vacuum in multiple colors features a stretch hose
- On-board tools can be used to clean upholstery and more
- Crevice and dusting tool, stretch hose and easy-to-empty dirt container
- Bagless technology
- 11" cleaning path
- 18' cord
- Easy to carry since it weighs less than 11 lbs
- One-year limited warranty
- Plastic construction
- Model# 23T7T
|Manufacturer Part Number:||23T7V|
|Accessories Included:||CONVENIENT TO USE ON BOARD TOOLS:DUSTING|
|Features:||Multi-Surface , Yes|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||10.00 x 11.50 x 44.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It took less than two minutes to open the box and snap together. No tools needed. I did not read the instructions until I had two black pieces that were left over and the book stated where to snap those on. They were for coiling the cord. I love this small vacuum. It goes places the big one does not. Excellent suction.by luddog3/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's super easy to assemble. If you're confused by the little black piece, it's the bottom hook for the cord and slides into the back of the vacuum near the bottom.by Drazz2/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (25) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Not hard at all, took at best 3 seconds. The best part though is that I think it came with really really great instructions. Very detailed pictures and along side them it explained what to do in precise detail (as in it wasn't ridiculously vague like some can be).by An anonymous customer2/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (25) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Me too..It was very easy to assemble.by DLBROO602/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (15) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Very easy to assembleby JandAsMommy2/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (14) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It was quite easy to put together, you just need to pop on a few pieces then conect the hose. No tools were needed.by jazzy9212/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (12) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- putting this vacuum together is not hard at all. you just put the handle on and run the vacuumby dragonheart812/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (13) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's extremely easy.by 11ss11/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It is fully assembled, other than the base which holds the cord. It snaps into an obvious location, and was a little stiff to snap in.by An anonymous customer9/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (15) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I use it on carpet, small rugs that the big vacuum is so heavy it is difficult to vacuum, laminate, tile, vinyl but, you may want to try on an inconspicuous spot first just to be sure because the rotary brush could damage varnish or other finishes. I do not believe it would matter but, just saying.by luddog12/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby pickyq11/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. I go directly from my carpeted living room to my hardwood hall & linoleum kitchen. No problem.by nevertoomanyroses12/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (18) (5)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't see why not. I use it in the kitchen on vinyl and on carpet. It really does deep clean the carpet so for your floors it would probably clean 100x better. I hope this helps!by gd29499/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. its perfect for wood or other non carpeted floors. Just don't move it too fast or the exhaust will blow the dust in front as you vac. Nice an easy on wood and you will be pleased with the results.by XLR8TOR12/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (11) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, I do.by bethea639/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- yes you can-great for low pile rugs tooby pammy5112/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can use this on hardwood floors, I do all the time without any problems. Does a good job. I use it throughout my whole house from carpeting, tiling, brick, and hardwood.by OneMAC2/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (8) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- probably, i used on tile floors, works okby WorkingGirl132/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- I would suspect the filter needs to be washed in warm soapy water. Let dry completely. You may need to check the hose for a clog if that does not work. I have used mine a lot and hardly use the big vacuum because this one is so light. If all else fails contact Bissell.com or Walmart if you have not had it long. Only once in 40 years of using Bissell products did I have an issue and they promptly sent what I needed at no charge. Walmart has a great return policy for items that are defective.by luddog3/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Your trap is full or your filter clogged. Empty the debris bin, and chance your filter. Inner/Outer Circular Filter AssemblyPart: 203-7593 $3.99 bissell dot com.by XLR8TOR3/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (16) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- You have to empty it after each use, and there's a filter above the dirt cup that has to be cleaned also because if that filter gets clogged it won't suck up the dirt. My husband blows it out after each use with a compressor and I've had mine for a long time. But the only reason it'll stop working is the clogs.by OneMAC3/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (10) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Change the filter at the bottom of the vac. We had the same problem. Now the problem will be to find the right filter.by SherBin3/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Try cleaning the canister of the dirt also check the hose. Maybe your filter needs cleaning.by jazzy9211/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the vacuum may have stopped sucking up dirt do to a clog in the hose somewhereby dragonheart8112/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Just ran into the same problem after using the vacuum 5 times. Checked the belt...it's all good. Checked the brush...it works well. Checked the hose for clogs...none. I've repaired quite a few vacuums in my time and for some reason, I just can't figure this one out. Everything seems to be in good condition but there's absolutely no suction.by 11ss1/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (15) (5)Was this answer helpful?
- Check to see if your canister is full past the white line. If so it needs to be emptied. Also check your hose to see if it is clogged up.by Finicky211/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (8) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Customers in store also bought these products