Birds of Steel (Xbox 360)
Customers also viewed these products
- $14.88 Was $19.96Save $5.08
- Reduced Price$23.88 List price $33.62Save $9.74
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Birds of Steel offers 20 historical and a wealth of fictitious missions, spanning eight world-famous campaigns, and users are given access to over 100 famous planes from the entire axis and allied forces rosters. A number of planes ideal for each campaign can be selected, and have been faithfully recreated in terms of handling, capabilities and weaponry. Missions are presented in a pre-conflict briefing, and players can also see how their contributions related to the overall path of the scenario, with new planes available on the completion of specific goals. Birds of Steel also enjoys a huge online element. Players can support co-op missions alongside friends, or enter massive multi-player online dogfights to see who owns the skies.
- Over 100 real life planes - Dogfight and dive bomb in actual WW2 planes and rain down terror from above. Determine for yourself which plane is the ultimate bird of prey.
- Navigate through hundreds of missions - Embark on 20 historical missions, hundreds of procedural missions scattered throughout 16 different locations. All are inspired by real life campaigns such as Pearl Harbor, Guadalcanal and the battle of Wake Island. Reality is reflected using real life maps and actual satellite photos of these areas.
- Pioneering online and multi-player modes for flight sims - Enjoy 4 player co-op or go into the new and unique online ware mode to compete against up to 16 aviators across the world.
- Key innovations - The finest details are the most critical in the new physics and damage models. Controlling speed is a direct result of effect manipulation of the ailerons, and rudders. Each plane has over 100 hitpoints, where each part of the plane has its own health and damage detection.
- Fun for all gamers - Multiple levels of realism offer a gameplay experience for gamers of all walks: Simplified, Realistic, and up to Simulator for the serious flight-sim players.
- ESRB Rating: TEEN with Mild Language, Mild Suggestive Themes, and Violence
|Video Game Collection:||The Sims|
|Is Downloadable Content Available:||Y|
|Genre:||Fighting & Shooting|
|Required Peripherals:||Controller (Rumble)|
|Video Game Genre:||Action Adventure|
|Is Online Multiplayer Available:||Y|
|Video Game Platform:||Xbox 360|
|Compatible Devices:||Game console|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||30131|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.