Check out these related products
- $12.54 List price $17.95Save $5.41
- $11.76 List price $15.00Save $3.24
- $10.09 List price $16.00Save $5.91
- $16.42 List price $19.99Save $3.57
- $11.30 List price $15.99Save $4.69
- $16.78 List price $19.99Save $3.21
- $12.13 List price $16.99Save $4.86
- $11.78 List price $16.95Save $5.17
Bird Girl and the Man Who Followed the Sun: An Athabaskan Indian Legend from Alaska
Consider these popular products
- $5.98 List price $9.99Save $4.01
- $25.00 List price $29.99Save $4.99
- $7.48 List price $10.00Save $2.52
- $8.69 List price $14.99Save $6.30
- $4.03 Was $6.04Save $2.01
- $6.29 List price $6.99Save $0.70
- $17.83 List price $19.99Save $2.16
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
An Athabaskan legend that interweaves the stories of Bird Girl, an independent young Indian woman, and Daagoo, a restless dreamer who leaves his homeland
In her spellbinding second book, the award-winning author interweaves two classic Athabaskan legends set in ancient central Alaska. This is the story of two rebels who break the strict taboos of their communal culture in their quests for freedom and adventure. Readers will be captivated by this profound myth about two young people who wander far from their culture's deeply held traditions and eventually must find a way to come home again. Wallis's first book, TWO OLD WOMEN, is an international best-seller, translated into seventeen languages.
|Number of Pages:||224|
|Publication Date:||October, 1996|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.