It's a smooth tasting tea. I've been having stress related stomach issues. I do feel it calms them down. I'm also a diabetic and ginger is suppose to be helpful for that.
Bigelow Green Tea with Ginger plus Probiotics, Tea Bags, 18 Ct
This product is:
- Low Calorie
- Low Sodium
- No Sugar
- Gluten Free
About This Item
- Bigelow Green Tea with Ginger plus Probiotics, Tea Bags, 18 Ct
- Green tea blended with zesty ginger plus Ganeden BC30 probiotic
- 18 Tea bags, individually wrapped in foil pouches for peak flavor, freshness and aroma
- Gluten–free, Non-GMO, Kosher
- Bigelow Tea is Family Owned since 1945
- Each Ingredient has been carefully selected by the Bigelow Family to deliver an uncompromised quality tea experience
- Bigelow Tea is proud to be a Certified B Corporation! We meet the highest verified standards of social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability.
Ingredients: Green Tea, Ginger, Cardamom, Anise, Allspice, Black Pepper, GanedanBC³º (Bacillus Coagulans GBI-30, 6086).
Instructions: 2 steps to a great cup. Be sure to start with fresh cold water and bring to a rolling boil. Pour over teabag, steep for 4 minutes (or whatever time you like), remove bag (but no squeezing please!)For iced tea by the glass: steep a little longer. Pour over ice.Caff-o-meter content per serving. Coffee 100-120mg. Black tea 30-60mg. Green tea 25-50mg. Decaf tea 1-8mg.Herbal tea 0mg. Represents average caffeine content; individual products may vary.
Explore this item
|Assembled Product Weight|
RC Bigelow Inc
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
2.78 x 5.21 x 3.12 Inches
Manuals & Guides
This product is great. The price is even better. At Wal-Mart it is around $2 something while on Amazon you gotta pay around $6 a pack.
Pretty Good Tea
I'm drinking this tea right now. I'm not fond of green tea, but this mix is pretty good.
They told me it's was very damage
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question