Check out these related products
- $16.14 List price $19.99Save $3.85
- $16.29 Was $17.40Save $1.11
- $14.22 List price $18.00Save $3.78
- $13.26 List price $17.95Save $4.69
- $115.29 List price $134.95Save $19.66
- $65.90 List price $72.95Save $7.05
- $83.75 List price $93.95Save $10.20
- $106.04 List price $112.95Save $6.91
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
"The chapters in this volume offer useful case studies, technical roadmaps, lessons learned, and a few prescriptions to do this, avoid that. "
From the Foreword by Joe LaCugna, Ph.D., Enterprise Analytics and Business Intelligence, Starbucks Coffee Company
With the growing barrage of "big data," it becomes vitally important for organizations to make sense of this data and information in a timely and effective way. That s where analytics come into play. Research shows that organizations that use business analytics to guide their decision making are more productive and experience higher returns on equity. Big Data and Business Analytics helps you quickly grasp the trends and techniques of big data and business analytics to make your organization more competitive.
Packed with case studies, this book assembles insights from some of the leading experts and organizations worldwide. Spanning industry, government, not-for-profit organizations, and academia, they share valuable perspectives on big data domains such as cybersecurity, marketing, emergency management, healthcare, finance, and transportation.
- Understand the trends, potential, and challenges associated with big data and business analytics
- Get an overview of machine learning, advanced statistical techniques, and other predictive analytics that can help you solve big data issues
- Learn from VPs of Big Data/Insights & Analytics via case studies of Fortune 100 companies, government agencies, universities, and not-for-profits
Big data problems are complex. This book shows you how to go from being data-rich to insight-rich, improving your decision making and creating competitive advantage.
|Number of Pages:||282|
|Author:||LaCugna, Joe, Ph.D. , Liebowitz, Jay|
|Publisher:||Taylor & Francis|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.50 x 9.50 x 1.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $12.92 List price $28.00Save $15.08
- $16.75 List price $29.95Save $13.20
- $11.19 List price $13.95Save $2.76
- $15.16 List price $25.00Save $9.84
- $11.60 Was $12.43Save $0.83
- $16.62 Was $18.09Save $1.47
- $11.32 List price $16.99Save $5.67
- $20.50 List price $29.99Save $9.49
- $14.39 List price $24.99Save $10.60