Check out these related products
- $15.22 List price $25.00Save $9.78
- $17.69 List price $25.00Save $7.31
- $17.10 List price $24.99Save $7.89
- $21.65 List price $25.00Save $3.35
- $19.73 List price $24.99Save $5.26
- $14.85 List price $22.99Save $8.14
- $19.99 List price $25.00Save $5.01
- $13.19 List price $16.00Save $2.81
- $19.55 List price $34.95Save $15.40
- $23.34 List price $34.95Save $11.61
- $35.88 List price $50.00Save $14.12
- $57.53 List price $65.00Save $7.47
- $23.69 List price $27.95Save $4.26
- $18.35 List price $35.00Save $16.65
- $16.75 List price $19.95Save $3.20
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The author chronicles his career in the brewing industry, discussing his youthful adventures in homebrewing, the experiences that fed his curiosity, and the path that led to his founding Sierra Nevada Brewing Co. in 1980.
Personal tales of perseverance and beer making from the founder of Sierra Nevada Brewing Co.
"Beyond the Pale" chronicles Ken Grossman's journey from hobbyist homebrewer to owner of Sierra Nevada Brewing Co., one of the most successful craft breweries in the United States. From youthful adventures to pioneering craft brewer, Ken Grossman shares the trials and tribulations of building a brewery that produces more than 800,000 barrels of beer a year while maintaining its commitment to using the finest ingredients available. Since Grossman founded Sierra Nevada in 1980, part of a growing beer revolution in America, critics have proclaimed his beer to be "among the best brewed anywhere in the world.""Beyond the Pale" describes Grossman's unique approach to making and distributing one of America's best-loved brands of beer, while focusing on people, the planet and the productExplores the "Sierra Nevada way," as exemplified by founder Ken Grossman, which includes an emphasis on sustainability, nonconformity, following one's passion, and doing things the right wayDetails Grossman's start, home-brewing five-gallon batches of beer on his own, becoming a proficient home brewer, and later, building a small brewery in the town of Chico, California
"Beyond the Pale" shows how with hard work, dedication, and focus, you can be successful following your dream.
|Number of Pages:||248|
|Publisher:||John Wiley & Sons Inc|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.00 x 9.75 x 0.75 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $12.92 List price $28.00Save $15.08
- $16.75 List price $29.95Save $13.20
- $11.19 List price $13.95Save $2.76
- $15.16 List price $25.00Save $9.84
- $16.62 Was $18.09Save $1.47
- $11.32 List price $16.99Save $5.67
- $20.50 List price $29.99Save $9.49
- $14.39 List price $24.99Save $10.60