Check out these related products
- $10.78 Was $12.42Save $1.64
- $9.65 Was $12.92Save $3.27
- $18.24 List price $26.95Save $8.71
- $24.01 List price $34.95Save $10.94
- $14.20 List price $17.00Save $2.80
- $11.58 Was $12.27Save $0.69
- $14.62 List price $18.00Save $3.38
- $18.37 List price $26.00Save $7.63
- $15.24 List price $22.00Save $6.76
- $18.92 Was $20.35Save $1.43
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
BEYOND BAND OF BROTHERS 
They were called Easy Company--but their mission was never easy. Immortalized as the Band of Brothers, they suffered 150% casualties while liberating Europe--an unparalleled record of bravery under fire. Dick Winters was their commander--"the best combat leader in World War II" to his men. This is his story--told in his own words for the first time.
On D-Day, Dick Winters parachuted into France and assumed leadership of the Band of Brothers when their commander was killed. He led them through the Battle of the Bulge and into Germany, by which time each member had been wounded. They liberated an S.S. death camp from the horrors of the Holocaust and captured Berchtesgaden, Hitler's alpine retreat. After briefly serving during the Korean War, Winters was a highly successful businessman. Made famous by Stephen Ambrose's book Band of Brothers--and the subsequent award-winning HBO miniseries--he is the object of worldwide adulation.
Beyond Band of Brothers is Winters's memoir--based on his wartime diary--but it also includes his comrades' untold stories. Virtually all this material is being released for the first time. Only Winters was present from the activation of Easy Company until the war's end. Winner of the Distinguished Service Cross, only he could pen this moving tribute to the human spirit.
|Number of Pages:||320|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Subject:||WORLD WAR, 1939-1945_AERIAL OPERATIONS, AMERICAN , UNITED STATES_ARMY_BIOGRAPHY , WORLD WAR, 1939-1945_CAMPAIGNS_WESTERN FRONT , UNITED STATES_ARMY_HISTORY|
|Author:||Winters, Richard D. , Kingseed, Cole C.|
|Publisher:||Penguin Group USA|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.50 x 9.25 x 1.25 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $20.83 List price $35.00Save $14.17
- $17.66 List price $27.99Save $10.33
- $11.06 List price $16.00Save $4.94
- $16.65 List price $27.99Save $11.34
- $17.83 List price $24.99Save $7.16
- $7.43 List price $7.99Save $0.56
- $9.52 List price $15.00Save $5.48
- $7.80 List price $9.99Save $2.19
- $5.77 List price $9.95Save $4.18