This machine has massage w/no heat and is a slower pace, massage w/heat that is a bit faster pace. When I first used this my feet were not sore and it gave a light massage that relaxed. I wasn't fully impressed with the machine until I tried it after an 8 hr shift and my plantar factitious was acting up. I used the 2nd setting w/heat and the heat felt wonderful as it massaged. To get certain areas of your foot (mine is the arch nearest the heel area) I did have to move my foot at an angle to get the massager to hit it just right to work the tension out of it, boy did it feel good and got the muscle to relax. Instructions do recommend only going 15 min on it. I was skeptical about using it only 15 min and it actually working to relax my feet. When I shut the massager off and lifted my feet there was a tingling numbing sensation that actually felt good. When I woke up in the morning and got out of bed I was waiting for the pain from the plantar factitious to hit, there was no pain, my foot was still relaxed. I would highly recommend this to anyone who has sore feet from working on them all day or anyone with planter factitious.
Beurer Shiatsu Foot Massager 18 Rotating Massage Heads, Relax Sore & Tired Feet with Deep Tissue, Heat Function, FM60
- Addpowered by Allstate
Arrives by Wed, Jun 3
Ships to San Leandro, 1919 Davis St
About This Item
Beurer Shiatsu Foot Massager
- TREAT YOUR FEET: Put your feet up and relax ? be sure to treat your feet! Help relax sore and tired feet with a deep tissue foot massager.
- SHIATSU MASSAGE: Our Foot Massager imitates a Shiatsu Massage motion with 18 rotating massage heads. This type of massage can reach deep into the muscle tissue to help loosen tension.
- TWO MASSAGE LEVELS: There are 2 massage speeds to select from. These can also be changed easily with the foot during the massage.
- HEAT FUNCTION: The FM60 Foot Massager has a heat function that can be switched on to create extra comfort and a more soothing massage.
- HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE: The Foot Massager is height adjustable using the twisting pegs at the bottom of the device. You can tilt the angle by adjusting the height of the pegs for an adapted massage.
- REFLEXOLOGY FOOT MASSAGE: The FM60 provides a Reflexology Foot Massage with powerful kneading - providing soothing and professional quality relaxation.
- WE'RE HERE FOR YOU: Our friendly Florida based team is happy to assist you with whatever questions and support you may need. That's right, our customer service is located right here in the USA!
Explore this item
After spending two weeks walking and hiking this was the PERFECT treat for my tired feet.
There are two settings: low and high with heat. Simple operation - turn the switch to ON and press the button on the front to make your selections. With each push you move to the next setting.
Note: bright red light comes on when it is on high with heat. If you use it more than the suggested time (approx 15 mins) the heat will automatically shut off and the red light goes off. Don't be alarmed, it will work again after turning it off for a little while.
It is a perfect size and should accommodate all sizes, my husband used it and he is a size 12.5
It would have been nice to have a slightly longer cord and to have had an included pressure point diagram of your feet. Neither of these things should change your mind on purchasing one of these.
Extra comfort at home
I have never owned a foot massager before and I am so glad I got my hands on this thing. I hate people touching my feet so having a little machine do it for me is awesome! This specific massager has a heat function which is my absolute favorite. It has just the right temperature and feels great on my feet. I'm using it while I'm writing this review. This would make a great gift to virtually anyone but especially someone who is on their feet a lot. It seems big but it can slide right under the couch without a problem. It also has a place for the cord to be wrapped up underneath. Love it!
Beurer Foot Massager
I was delighted to receive the Beurer Foot Massager. I have had problems with my feet for the last 20 years. I have plantar fasciitis and even had to have surgery on both feet to relieve the ligaments on the inside of both heels. This massager is a very welcome addition to me. It has 18 rotating massage beads that have three little steel balls on each head that give a deep and relaxing foot massage. It has the on-off switch on the back where it is easy to use. It has several speeds to control the massage strength. It also has a built-in heat function. And it has slots on the bottom of the massager to fit the electric cord in when not in use. It is portable and light weight and it has a great box with a built in handle to store the massager in when not in use. Its height can be easily adjusted and it has a nice mesh fabric cover. It is very easy to use since the instructions are printed in an instruction booklet and are very easy to understand. This is an outstanding product!
I just recently spent 5 hours standing on my feet in flip flops at a concert and needed some relief for my feet. I used the foot massager the next evening and my feet are feeling better.
I have twisted my left ankle and foot several times over the years and suffer from planter fasciitis. This massager is helping rub out the pain in my heels and arches.
At first it can be uncomfortable when the rollers knead I to your feet but after a few minutes with the heat and massage you feel the difference.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question