Betty Crocker® Fudge Brownie Mix 18.3 oz. Box
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
BC FAV BROWNIE MX FUDGE 18.3OZ
13 x 9 Family Size, Traditional Chewy Brownie Mix, Kosher Dairy
Ingredients: Sugar, Enriched Flour Bleached (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Corn Syrup, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil, Corn Starch. Contains 2% or Less of Carob Powder, Salt, Artificial Flavor.
Instructions: You Will Need: 1/4 cup water, 2/3 cup vegetable oil, and 2 eggs. For cakelike brownies, use 1/4 cup water, 2/3 cup vegetable oil and 3 eggs. Time to Bake! 1. Heat your oven as directed below. Grease bottom of pan with cooking spray or shortening. 2. In a medium bowl, stir Brownie Mix, water, oil and eggs until well blended. Spread in pan. 3. Bake as directed or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out almost clean. For a 13" x 9" pan, heat oven to 350F and bake 24-26 minutes. For a 9" x 9" pan, heat oven to 350F and bake 38-40 minutes. For an 8" x 8" pan, heat oven to 325F and bake 52-54 minutes. If using dark or nonstick pan, shorten bake time by 3 min. Let cool. If you want to cut warm brownies easily, use a plastic knife and short sawing motions. Store tightly covered. For easy cleanup line the brownie pan with foil for easy removal and cutting. High Altitude (3500-6500 ft.): Stir 3 Tbsp. all-purpose flour into dry brownie mix. Make brownies using 1/3 cup water, 1/3 cup oil and 2 eggs. For cakelike brownies, stir 3 Tbsp. all-purpose flour into dry brownie mix. Make brownies using 1/4 cup water, 2/3 cup oil and 3 eggs.
Explore this item
|Allergens:||Wheat And milk|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||80|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 1 G||2|
|Saturated Fat 0 G||7|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||7|
|Potassium 55 Mg||2|
|Total Carbohydrate 22 G||7|
|Dietary Fiber 1 G||3|
|Sugars 15 G|
|Protein 1 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- You could and divide them between two pans or in one you would have really thick brownies.by mommabear7/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I did two boxes in one 13x 9 and came out terrific.by Glenda6/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have, all you do is double the ingreidaintes on one box (but you will use 2 boxes of mix) Follow the rest of directions. You will need to cook at the noted degree to bake, however, you will need to double the size of pan to accommadate the cooking for both boxes you mixed. Bake at degree noted on box for baking,,double the cooking time. Depend on how your oven cooks! You will need to keep an eye close to the end, using knife or toothpick inserted to check doneness, as to how chewy or cake like you want. Hope they turn out for you..by Charlieann6/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I use three boxes of brownie mix at a time.by Cathymc3/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$2.10 Was $2.43Save $0.33