Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$41.58 List price $50.59Save $9.01
- Reduced Price$6.65 List price $7.39Save $0.74
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Includes: Chocolate Crust, Peanut Butter, Bar Filling, and Chocolaty Topping.
Delicious No Bake Recipe, Convenient Pan Inside!
Ingredients: Sugar, Reese's Creamy Peanut Butter (Roasted Peanuts, Sugar, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oils [Rapeseed, Cottonseed and Soybean], Peanut Oil, Salt, Molasses, Monoglycerides and Corn Starch), Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Chocolaty Topping (Sugar, Corn Syrup, Water, Chocolate Liquor, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Cocoa processed with Alkali, Artificial Color, Agar-Agar, Potassium Sorbate [preservative], Citric Acid, Acetylated Monoglycerides, Modified Corn Starch, Sodium Phosphate, Artificial Flavor, Locust Bean Gum, Nonfat Milk), Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil, Graham Flour, Cocoa processed with Alkali, Corn Starch, Nonfat Milk, Hershey's Cocoa, Corn Syrup, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Salt, Brown Sugar, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Baking Soda, Extract of Malted Barley and Corn, Soy Lecithin, Monocalcium Phosphate, Color (Yellows 5 & 6, Red 40, Blue 1).
Instructions: You Will Need: For Crust: 1 tablespoon water; 2 tablespoons butter, margarine or spread, softened. For Filling: 1/4 cup (or 1/2 stick) butter, margarine or spread. If using spread, use one that has more than 65% oil. 1. Place Topping pouch in bowl of hot water (do not microwave pouch); set aside. 2. Measure water and 2 tablespoons softened butter in medium microwaveable bowl; add Crust Mix (do not stir). Microwave uncovered on high 45 seconds. Stir with fork until mix is moistened. Press firmly and evenly in ungreased pan (included). 3. Melt 1/4 cup butter in medium microwavable bowl on high about 15 seconds. Stir in Filling Mix and Peanut Butter until well mixed. Press evenly on crust. Squeeze topping pouch 10 seconds. Cut off top of pouch. Squeeze and spread topping evenly over filling. Refrigerate 30 minutes. Cover and refrigerate leftovers up to 2 days. Betty's Tip: For ease in cutting, use plastic knife. High Altitude (3500-6500 ft.): No change.
Explore this item
|Capacity:||16 oz (1 lb) 453 g|
|Food Allergen Statements:||Contains Peanut, Wheat, Milk and Soy Ingredients.|
|Flavor:||Chocolate peanut butter|
|Features:||Dessert bar mix|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||8.00 x 16.13 x 8.13 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||90|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 6||9|
|Saturated Fat 1 G||5|
|Trans Fat .5 G|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||4|
|Potassium 310 mg||8|
|Total Carbohydrate 20 G||7|
|Dietary Fiber 1 G||4|
|Sugars 13 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Hi BJ - Our Betty Crocker Reese's Dessert Bar Mix has 13 grams of sugar per serving.by Rakeb4/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Unfortunately this is not our product, please contact General Mills toll free number 1-800-424-7910by Betty Crocker Product Specialist4/6/2016Written by a verified representative from Betty Crocker Product SpecialistWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 13g per servingby Bonnie4/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is 13 g of sugar per serving.by CommunityAnswer4/2/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There's no need for waterby nanc1/19/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The only water needed is for putting the chocolate pouch in to warm the chocolate for spreading. I just put the packet in a bowl and fill it to cover the packet.by crazy4peanutbutter11/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm sorry it has taken so long to reply. I store the finished product in the refrigerator.by reviewsucanuse9/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes with a small pan to make them in. You just leave them in the refrigerator. If they're going to sit a long time though, I'd recommend some tupperware in the fridge instead.by Nettiebelle11/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?