Customers also viewed these products
- $16.99 List price $19.99Save $3.00
- $14.40 List price $16.95Save $2.55
- $15.36 Was $20.24Save $4.88
- $19.44 Was $27.58Save $8.14
- $21.56 Was $26.95Save $5.39
- $16.99 Was $18.12Save $1.13
- $7.12 List price $7.99Save $0.87
- $13.48 List price $14.95Save $1.47
Check out these related products
- $16.34 Was $17.24Save $0.90
- $15.87 List price $20.00Save $4.13
- $14.44 List price $16.99Save $2.55
- $13.21 List price $15.99Save $2.78
- $34.62 List price $49.99Save $15.37
- $11.10 List price $15.99Save $4.89
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Paperback, Harpercollins, 2013, ISBN13 9780062123763, ISBN10 0062123769
The fresh new handbook on how to achieve and maintain stylish natural hair, from the savviest and most revered expert on coils and curls
These days there's a revolution going on. Relaxers are out. Weaves are so yesterday. Tired of damage from expensive chemical treatments and artificial enhancers, women of color are going natural thanks to Nikki Walton of CurlyNikki.com, the natural hair blogger and online hair therapy expert.
In Better Than Good Hair, this gifted "curl whisperer" educates women on how to transition from relaxed to completely natural hair, with advice and styles for every length--from Fierce Braid-and-Curls to Fancy Faux Buns. She also counsels those considering the "big chop"--cutting it all off at once to sport a bold and beautiful "teeny weeny afro." Here, too, is essential guidance for parents of mixed-race children dealing with new and unfamiliar hair textures and styles.
Combining Walton's expansive knowledge with tips from other experts in the field, Better Than Good Hair includes: Product recommendationsHome hair care recipesAdvice for parents on how to manage their children's natural hair Tips for using henna on gray hair Guidance on dealing with detractors Step-by-step illustrated directions for nearly two dozen hairdos, from frohawks to twist-outs
Full of indispensable information, as empowering as it is accessible, and with a foreword by actress and comedian Kim Wayans, Better Than Good Hair is a must-have natural hair care bible that will help women of all ages and styles achieve their natural beauty.
|Number of Pages:||208|
|Author:||Carter, Ernessa T. , Walton, Nikki , Long, Jessica|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.25 x 9.25 x 0.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $102.82 Was $123.95Save $21.13
- $43.54 List price $50.95Save $7.41
- $17.70 List price $26.99Save $9.29
- $122.45 Was $132.08Save $9.63
- $9.50 List price $12.00Save $2.50
- $35.17 List price $54.95Save $19.78