Customers also considered
- from $181.73
- from $214.50
- from $212.54
- from $108.79
- from $132.00
- from $369.00
- from $145.88
- from $82.00
- from $174.14
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Better Homes and Gardens Wood Arm Futon with Coil Mattress is the best bet for any modern living space. Use it as a sofa during the day and convert it into a full size sleeper in the night. The conversion from a sofa to sleeper happens in an instant and takes very little effort. Featuring a contemporary design and rich wood finish, this futon mattress bed has solid wooden arms and a sturdy metal frame for durability. It comes with an eight-inch mattress, which is as comfortable as it can get. With 522 independently encased coils and quality foam, you can expect complete support whether you are sitting or lying down on this Better Homes and Gardens futon. The soft twill cover will easily blend with any contemporary decor. Stylish and very functional, the Better Homes and Gardens Wood Arm Futon with Coil Mattress will prove to be a wonderful addition to your home furnishing.
Better Homes and Gardens Wood Arm Futon with 8" Coil Mattress, Taupe:
- Solid wood arms
- Futon mattress bed has a sturdy and durable metal frame
- Converts to a comfortable full size sleeper
- 8" (20.32 cm) futon mattress with independently encased coils included for superior comfort
- Soft twill-covered mattress available in Taupe, Oatmeal, Navy or Gray
- Weight limit: 600 lbs
- Easy assembly required
- Sofa dimensions: 82"L x 39"W x 39"H (208.28 cm x 99.06 cm x 99.06 cm)
- Sleeping dimensions: 75"L x 45"W x 21"H (190.5 cm x 114.4 cm x 53.34 cm)
- Box dimensions: 77.17"L x 29.92"W x 9.84"H (196.01 cm x 75.99 cm x 24.99 cm)
- Weight: 129.64 lbs
|Bed Size:||Large Double Sleeper|
|Color:||Gray , Beige|
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Size:||Large Double Sleeper|
|Brand:||Better Homes and Gardens|
|Home Decor Style:||Traditional|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||82.00 x 39.00 x 39.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I suggest getting it shipped, the box is large and heavy. The Fedex guy had a hard time.by qwal9/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It'll fit into a Saturn Ion Coupe, but only because there's no B pillar (suicide doors), and because the front passenger seat folds flat + back seats fold down. It's a heavy box (around 150 pounds), so you won't be able to load it alone. One box.by Sean7/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes in 1 box,and Would not fit in my Jeep . I needed a pickup.by DIYNOVICE9/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (15) (9)Was this answer helpful?
- One box...about 30 inches wide, 72 long, 8 high the magic number is 72....if you can fold down enough seats to get 72 inches, you might make it....by TiredVet8/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (14) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- It is shipped in one huge box,you need a van or truck to haul this package.by Lovedecor19748/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (12) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- one big box and i doubt if it will fit in a normal sized car. possible in a cadillac or lincoln if its put partially in the trunk and partially in the car. I just would not try. borrow a truck or have it send to your home.by cool2000mac6/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (10) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- One box and it will not fit in a car.by CLP128/2/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The purchase comes in one box, which surprised me. It fit into the back of my station wagon which had 77 inches of space behind the front seats. The mattress is compressed so the box height does not look thick enough to contain the mattress, but it does. As soon as it was opened, it puffed up to full thickness.by norahsb8/2/2016Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- one box. I used a truck. Maybe if you have a large SUV.by weatherwomen7/27/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The futon and mattress are all together in one box. The product fit (not so easily) in my 4 door Chevy Cobalt.by RenAnne8/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (9) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine is taupe.by Scottydoggie9/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (10) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's more like taupe....I was pleasantly surprised, too....I expected it to be more white.....actually very nice looking.....the bottom is black...not really reversible as a sofaby TiredVet3/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It's definitely more taupe, not whiteby Hunts4Deals9/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Just set it up. I'm happy with the color! I'm assuming that the mattress will get a bit more full. It was vacuum packed w/the rails on each side of it. Will packaged I might add.by Kat2323128/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (9) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- A nice taupe color not the light color shown online.by Lovedecor19748/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- its a light tan. much darker than white, and much lighter than tan. but still in the tan hueby cool2000mac7/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It's taupe. Similar to a light warm grey.by CLP1211/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would call the color an oatmeal color. It is a slightly grey-beige. It's a really neutral color.by norahsb8/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the mattress I got is grayish on top and blackish on bottom. Can only use the grayish side to sleep on. Black side is kind of a protective material.by Golfingtoday3/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I would call it beige or light tan.by swedishchef3/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Mattress construction too stiff for sofa? Do coils in mattress make it hard to convert/fold to sofa?
- We justjust put it together yesterday and it is very difficult for one person to put it back in the upright position, took two of us. Without the mattress, it was no problem but taking the mattress off and on is difficult for one person too. We are hoping it will get easier as it gets broken in because otherwise it is nice and the mattress is comfortable.by qwal10/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The first few times you fold it back up, you'll need at least one other person. I'm pretty sure that once it gets broken in a bit, one reasonably strong person will be able to handle it. That said, I just put mine together about 6 hours ago, and attempting to fold it upright myself resulted in me tipping it over onto its back. It took some help to fold it back up. I'm going to leave it folded for a week or two before I try to lay it flat again.by Sean10/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is new, so it is a bit stiff....others complained it took two people to fold it...but we felt it was a minor issue to get a good mattress....by TiredVet10/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (16) (6)Was this answer helpful?
- You know, I was wondering the same thing. But when we put it together, my husband pointed out that if we needed to put it down into a bed , you would always have the two people to do it. So it's not a big deal. Unless of course you're buying this to be used in both positions on a regular basis and only have one person, it would be rather difficult.by Kat23231210/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (11) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, the mattress is perfect for a sofa. I have a few throw pillows on it and it is a great little sofa for my office. Plus an extra bed. It is easy to convert to a bed and back to sofa.by jjec10/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (13) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Very soft but it's a cheap frame and it can't fold up unless there are 3 people to do so, one one each side and 1 folding!!by Savayah10/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (10) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- When we put it together, we put it together up right in the couch position and the mattress was flexible enough to bend into a couch. It is very comfortable to sit on even though its a spring mattress.by cool2000mac10/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (12) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not at all. It fits very well and easy.by CLP1210/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (10) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Mattress is firm but it easily converted to a bed. We had a little trouble getting it upright again but that wasn't due to the mattress, but, rather, the frame. Since we plan to sit on it more than sleep on it, that is not a big concern to us.by Gigi4810/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (11) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My mattress folds just fine into a sofa. No problems at all.by norahsb10/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (10) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- from $369.00
- Reduced Price$446.36 List price $592.43Save $146.07
- from $108.79
- from $212.54
- from $181.73
- from $214.50