Better Homes and Gardens Tri-Ply 18/10 Stainless-Steel 2 Qt. Covered Sauce Pan
Check out these related products
- Clearance$6.78 List price $13.99Save $7.21
- Reduced Price$53.91 List price $70.08Save $16.17
- Reduced Price$31.50 List price $40.95Save $9.45
- from $31.42
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This Better Homes and Gardens Tri-Ply 2 Qt Sauce Pan is a durable covered sauce pan in polished 18/10 stainless steel, allowing it to be used for a wide range of functions. From cooking delicate sauces to reheating soup, this 18/10 Stainless-Steel Sauce Pan features a tri-ply clad surface that enhances heat conductivity, allowing more efficient and even heating. The covered pan is dishwasher safe for easy everyday clean up after meals and entertaining. Developed with the famous Better Homes and Gardens Test Kitchen, this Better Homes and Gardens Tri-Ply 2 Qt Sauce Pan is compatible with gas, electric and ceramic cooktops. With a riveted ergonomic stainless-steel handle, this 18/10 Stainless-Steel Sauce Pan is comfortable to handle. Oven safe to 350 degrees Fahrenheit, this covered pan can also be used for warming and baking.
This Better Homes and Gardens Tri-Ply 2 Qt Sauce Pan also features a glass lid, so you can monitor cooking progress. The 2 Qt size of this pan also allows it to be used for a wide variety of meals.
Better Homes and Gardens Tri-Ply 18/10 Stainless-Steel 2 Qt. Covered Sauce Pan:
- Durable covered sauce pan in polished 18/10 stainless steel for a wide range of functions
- Compatible with gas, electric and ceramic cooktops
- Tri-Ply clad surface enhances heat conductivity
- Riveted ergonomic stainless-steel handle for comfort
- Glass lid to help monitor cooking progress
- Oven safe to 350 degrees F for warming and baking
- Lifetime limited warranty
- 2-qt. (1.9L)
- Developed with the famous Better Homes and Gardens Test Kitchen
- Model# 80116/543
|Brand:||Better Homes and Gardens|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.81 x 7.06 x 15.31 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- You are exactly right. The oven-safe temperature is safe up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit because the cookware has a glass lid, and in order to prevent any mishaps.by Customer Support Team10/8/2014Written by a verified representative from Customer Support TeamWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby Jenlyndy2/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $19.99 List price $49.99Save $30.00
- $29.88 List price $99.99Save $70.11
- $24.99 List price $69.99Save $45.00
- Rollbackfrom $22.48