Better Homes and Gardens Tree Votive Sconce, Oil-Rubbed Bronze
Customers also considered
- Reduced Price$21.85 List price $28.54Save $6.69
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Better Homes and Gardens Tree Votive Sconce holds up to nine tealight candles. The tree wall sconce will add a soft glow to any room in your home. This decorative wall sconce will enhance any decor with its intricate design and details. The Better Votive Sconce is for indoor use only. The piece is made of oil-rubbed bronze to add a touch of beauty to any home interior.
Better Homes and Gardens Tree Votive Sconce, Oil-Rubbed Bronze:
- Holds up to 9 tealight candles
- Tree Wall Sconce
- For indoor use
|Manufacturer Part Number:||BH060-399-13-06|
|Brand:||Better Homes and Gardens|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I used drywall studs and screws under the thicker bars. Turned out pretty well.by lsustickgirl12/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I just used normal black screws bought from walmart. I didn't use anchors but you can if you want. There is two hidden hooks (hidden behind the leaves) that you can screw or use nails to hang it up.by nlghteyez12/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I just used about ten nails. It's not too heavy so it should hold just fine...I haven't had any problems yet! Just make sure you place them so that the weight is evenly dispersed!by misslaura198712/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I had the same question but bout them anyways. Putting them up took less then 5 min.! U just need 2 straight nails (same nails I used for floor trim) I hammered the top nail under the middle of The sconce and it kinda sits on the nail and holds it at the same Time. And since the nails r small they barely show unless ur right in front Of it. It took me and my husband to hang it cuz u need One person to hold it while the other hammers the nails. It's beautiful definitely reccommend it!by Layla201212/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is Black with a very slight tinge of dark brown only in the folds of the leaf.by BeaJe2/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's oil rubbed bronze, more dark brown than black. It would not match a black theme.by lsustickgirl5/7/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes more blackby mindy286/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- About 28 1/2" tall and at the widest part it's about 34"by Csimbi1/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I honestly didn't check dimensions before purchasing.... but it is VERY big! So I would say that those dimensions sound accurateby SavvySGeorgiaShopper9/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes the measurement are correct .by Labeba55/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- from $79.96
- $42.99 Was $49.97Save $6.98