Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
- $8.00 Was $8.99Save $0.99
- from $2.75
- $2.72 Was $2.98Save $0.26
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Better Homes and Gardens Flip Tite 10 Cup Square Container keeps your favorite cereal and snacks fresh while also conserving valuable space in your pantry. It holds up to 10 cups and is a clear, BPA-free plastic container with a white lid. Use this alone or alongside other Better Homes and Garden food containers for a stylish and organized kitchen.
Better Homes and Gardens Flip-Tite 10 Cup Square Container:
- Keeps dry foods fresh
- Easy-open lid
- Durable construction
- Space saving and stackable
- Hand wash lid and tip sideways to drain
- Dishwasher safe
- BPA free food containers
Instructions: Flip ring up to open. Flip ring down for seal. Hand wash lid and dry thoroughly. Do not use for hot liquids.
|Recommended Use:||Food Container|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||NLQ509A|
|Color:||White , Black , Clear|
|Brand:||Better Homes and Gardens|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.00 x 5.00 x 9.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes!by vf7711/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, they sure are!by Rorolicious11/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby barbaraj11/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would recommend you hand wash to avoid any warping or high heat in the dishwasher, though they would be safe on the top shelf in the dishwasher. I hand wash mine.by Rorolicious1/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes - it's on the label.by Gummibare11/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the container is dishwasher safe. The lid is handwash only. These are not to be used for leftovers, only pantry storage, so the handwash lids stay clean anyway.by amom23kiddos9/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Absolutely and they are air tight, great tight seals to keep contents fresh!by Rorolicious10/19/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the lids fit very tightly.by MookieNY7/3/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe so, the containers are made out of hard plastic and as long as you close the lid properly, nothing should be able to get in. Just make sure you do not fill the bin too full though, or you will not be able to completely close the container.by Harley9328/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$32.81 List price $50.50Save $17.69
- $12.99 List price $13.99Save $1.00
- Reduced Price$19.95
- Reduced Price$9.00 List price $20.00Save $11.00