Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Better Homes and Gardens Flip Tite 10 Cup Square Container keeps your favorite cereal and snacks fresh while also conserving valuable space in your pantry. It holds up to 10 cups and is a clear, BPA-free plastic container with a white lid. Use this alone or alongside other Better Homes and Garden food containers for a stylish and organized kitchen.
Better Homes and Gardens Flip-Tite 10 Cup Square Container:
- Keeps dry foods fresh
- Easy-open lid
- Durable construction
- Space saving and stackable
- Hand wash lid and tip sideways to drain
- Dishwasher safe
- BPA free food containers
Instructions: Flip ring up to open. Flip ring down for seal. Hand wash lid and dry thoroughly. Do not use for hot liquids.
|Recommended Use:||Food Container|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||NLQ509A|
|Color:||White , Black , Clear|
|Brand:||Better Homes and Gardens|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.00 x 5.00 x 9.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The 10 cup would be too small for the spaghetti noodles, you would want to purchase the 12-14 cup. They are all on display within Walmart stores, in the food storage section and you can try it at the store with a package of spaghetti...I recommend the larger one for storing spaghetti noodles that is what I have chosen.by Rorolicious10/19/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I do not believe so as the tallest one I have found is 9"by MySunrise7/11/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I do not think the long pasta will as the tallest one I have found is 9"by MySunrise10/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes!by vf7711/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, they sure are!by Rorolicious11/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby barbaraj11/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would recommend you hand wash to avoid any warping or high heat in the dishwasher, though they would be safe on the top shelf in the dishwasher. I hand wash mine.by Rorolicious1/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes - it's on the label.by Gummibare11/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the container is dishwasher safe. The lid is handwash only. These are not to be used for leftovers, only pantry storage, so the handwash lids stay clean anyway.by amom23kiddos9/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$39.38
- from $4.97
- Reduced Price$9.00 List price $20.00Save $11.00