Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Better Homes and Gardens Flip-Tite 4.5 Cup Square Container:
- Keeps dry foods fresh
- Easy-open lid
- Durable construction
- Space saving and stackable
- Hand wash lid and tip sideways to drain
- Dishwasher safe
- BPA free
Instructions: Flip ring up to open. Flip ring down for seal. Hand wash lid and dry thoroughly. Do not use for hot liquids.
|Brand:||Better Homes and Gardens|
|Recommended Use:||Food Storage|
|Recommended Surface:||DO NOT USE FOR HOT LIQUID|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||NLQ505A|
|Color:||White , Black , Clear|
|Container Type:||NOT STATED|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.00 x 5.00 x 5.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. These containers are listed as number 7 in the triangel which means that that have BPA. Is this correct??
- Wow. We do see the #7 indicates BPA in the product. But on the label it says BPA free, and we even checked Amazon on the Flip-tite and it says: Clear, see through content, BPA free and shatterproof 100% silicone seal that makes them airtight Keeps dry foods fresh, Stackable, space savingby tampadede8/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- These are the same containers sold under the Felli brand name and they are all listed as BPA Free.by TammyW217/30/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I just purchased a container and washed it. Water gets inside the top so what do you do about that?
- Let it air dry forever. I wouldn't try and take it apart. There is a large spring in there that creates the seal. If the plastic breaks inside, it will never seal again.by Jennif3rE4/19/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- from $4.97
- Reduced Price$39.38
- from $2.22