Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$39.38
- from $4.97
- Reduced Price$28.08
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Seal and store dry foods in this Better Homes and Gardens Square Flip-Tite Storage Container. It brings a relaxed look to any kitchen area for a fresh touch of simplicity.
Better Homes and Gardens Square Flip-Tite Storage Container:
- Keeps dry foods fresh
- Durable construction
- Holds 16 ounces / 0.5 liters
- Easy-open lid
- Dimensions: 4"L x 4"W x 4"H (10.2cm x 10.2cm x 10.2cm)
Instructions: Flip ring up to open. Flip ring down for seal. Hand wash lid and dry thoroughly. Do not use for hot liquids.
|Recommended Use:||NOT STATED|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||NLQ404A|
|Color:||White , Black , Clear|
|Container Type:||NOT STATED|
|Brand:||Better Homes and Gardens|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||4.00 x 4.00 x 4.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I do not think so. It is 2 cup capacity, but there are larger ones. I think one size up would fit 5lb bag of sugar, but it would be a tight fit.by crainier12/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes i think so. i got the realy small one.by Delft4/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, definitely not. You would probably need the 5x5x7 for a 5 lb bag of sugar.by ecu00grad1/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The 18.6 Cup rectangle, 4.4 liters (pretzels in photo) is larger than a 5lb bag of sugar. There are 3-4 inches of space leftover. I don't know if the next smallest, which I'm finding is 2.7 liters, would hold a whole bag. As for flour, not sure if any will hold a whole bag as there should be 20 cups of flour in a 5lb bag and the largest container is 18.6. These are pretty heavy when full. Also, they are 12" tall so they have to be turned to fit on my pantry shelves. I was going to lay them down, but grabbing them by the lid will not work, it will pull them off.by amom23kiddos1/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I BOUGHT A WHOLE SET FOR 16.00 FROM WALMART A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO ON LINE, I DONT SEE THEM NOW ON LINE MAYBE IN THE STORE-GREAT CONTAINERSby RATTLED12/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Your store manager might be able to offer you a case price, but I would doubt it. Also, you probably wouldn't be happy trying to make everything fit in one size of these if you are working with a pantry. Yes they are air tight.by amom23kiddos1/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. What is the smallest size this comes in? I LOVE these BH&G flip top containers. Could you give me the dimensions for all containers available?
- the small size: 5" W x 5" D x 5" H medium size: 5" W x 5" D x 7" H Large size: 5" W x 5" D x 9" Hby SalesExpert4/27/2016Written by a verified representative from SalesExpertWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$10.97 Was $12.97Save $2.00