I love this rug so much, so I ended up buying two. It' super soft, I love the color, and it goes well with my decor. I had to get a back up in case something happened to the first one.
Safavieh Joella Solid Shag Area Rug or Runner
Stain resistant, easy to clean, & affordable, polyester is great for busy households.
1/2" - 3/4"+ tall, high-pile rugs are plush & luxurious (though require more cleaning).
Seek professional dry cleaning services when necessary.
Playful & plush, shag rugs show off your style.
About This Item
Shop Safavieh at Walmart. Save Money. Live Better.
Toronto Shag Rug Collection
Satin Soft ShagsThe satin soft shags of the Toronto Collection shimmer with a deep rich luster that energizes room decor. A brilliant selection of textured yarns are used to infuse every Toronto shag carpet with dazzling highlights that reach through the stately-colored, thick pile of this collection. Hand-tufted from high-quality synthetic fibers, Toronto shag rugs are easy-care and uber-elegant.
- Hand Tufted in China
- Pile Height: 1.25 in.
- Cotton backing, rug pad (sold separately) recommended to avoid shifting and sliding
- 100% Polyester Pile
- Accessories in lifestyle photos not included
- Vacuum regularly (preferably one without beater bars) and spot clean; for hard-to-remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended; rotating your rugs every 3-6 months will protect against uneven wear from foot traffic and furniture weight
- Use rug protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening piles
- Avoid direct sunlight as it will cause the colors in your area rug to fade over time; place your area rug away from direct sunlight whenever possible
- For an instant decorating makeover, this area rug is one of the easiest and most fashionable ways to refresh a room with character and style.
- Please note: The images and product dimensions on our website are as accurate as possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, some rug colors may vary slightly. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide you with an exact measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists. Patterns may vary slightly according to shape and size selected.
- Packing and shipping of your rug may cause temporary creases; these surface waves are not imperfections or damages and will gradually recede; back-rolling or reverse rolling is the fastest and easiest way to remove creases in your area rug; allow ample time for your rug to settle, these creases and waves will normally flatten out
- Available in multiple color and sizes
- For carpet-to-carpet use, we recommend placing a hold pad in-between for protection
Granddaughter loves her rug!
My granddaughter wanted an area rug for her birthday and I saw the plush rug you had online. Pink is her favorite color. I ordered it and it arrived one day before it was scheduled to arrive! She loves it. My other granddaughter saw it and wanted one for Christmas in blue, I ordered it and have it under my tree to give to her Christmas morning. Thank you so much!
This rug is super soft and thick. The backing is wonderful quality and doesn't leave residue on hard wood floors. Definitely worth the money.
Best Area Rug
I have purchased many area rugs from similar retailers. This is by far the best one I have ever purchased. It is very plush and very high quality.
This rug was exactly what I was expecting and needed. Looks great! My girls love it!
This rug is amazing! It was a hassle dealing with walmart.com since my delivery kept not arriving but the rug is very beautiful, so soft and made extremely well.
It's worth the value, looks nice
Nice rug for the price
Bought this rug as a quick fix to an immediate need. Ended up really liking the rug. Very soft to the touch and easy to vacuum. Would recommend.
Plush, white/beige/silver rug
Soft, plush rug with white, beige and silver strands. Overall the rug appears more white / beige than silver or gray. However, it does compliment the grays in my space well. There was no smell when I unwrapped the rug nor has it shed. Only took an hour to flatten the ends as well. I recommend this rug because it is inexpensive and is a great quality. (First picture is without flash, second picture is with flash)
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question