Customers also viewed these products
- from $9.99
- from $79.96
- from $10.49
Better Homes and Gardens Plug-In Warmer, Really Red
Consider these popular products
- Clearance$8.88 Was $14.88Save $6.00
- $15.82 Was $20.00Save $4.18
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Better Homes and Gardens Plug-In Warmer combines light, fragrance and artistic design to create a unique ambiance in any room. The 15W light gives off a soft glow for a relaxing atmosphere and also provides heat to melt scented wax cubes (sold separately). When they melt, the cubes release pleasing aromas to make any room more fresh and inviting. With no flame and no soot residue, the warmer is easy to clean and safe to use, while a switch on the bottom makes it simple to turn on and off. The Really Red color and look of this plug-in wax warmer fits in with a wide range of decor and home design styles.
Better Homes and Gardens Plug-In Warmer, Really Red:
- Safe, clean heat source (15W light bulb)
- No flame
- Better Homes and Gardens wax warmer
- No soot residue
|Brand:||Better Homes and Gardens|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.75 x 3.87 x 4.31 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The scent to the wax fades after 3-4 days so I use paper towels to clean out the wax while its still on. It was the easiest way.by KrazyK274/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. "really red" .... looks maroon; is it a "true" red like red crayon, or does it have undertones/maroonish tints?
- My is reed.by youhaveproblem1/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. where do you get replacement light bulbs for the plug in wax melt? regular 15 watt night light bulbs don't melt the wax. thanks...
- Good afternoon, we manufacture our own light bulbs and can ensure that they work with our Accent size. These bulbs are normally available at Walmart.com but is currently out of stock.by Candle Warmer Expert11/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?