Similar items in stock
- from $198.00
- from $344.00
- from $249.00
- from $249.00
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Accent your outdoor setting with our classic Better Homes and Gardens Paxton Place 3-Piece Outdoor Bistro Set, and relax in style all spring and summer. Durable, rust-free aluminum bronze frames hold up to the outdoor elements. All-weather, UV, mildew and fade resistant earthtone sling fabrics provide comfort year after year. Details like the table's garden quatrefoil patterns and the chairs' graceful curves add a unique touch. This Better Homes and Gardens 3-Piece Outdoor Bistro Set makes an inviting place to enjoy tea or lemonade, casual conversation and cozy get-togethers in your garden, on your patio or poolside. See coordinating Paxton Place Collection pieces.
Better Homes and Gardens Paxton Place 3-Piece Outdoor Bistro Set, Seats 2:
- Elegant quatrefoil pattern embellishes table and chairs
- Rust-free aluminum has a weathered bronze finish
- Stain and UV-resistant fabric is durable and quick-drying
- Assembly time with 2 people is about 20 minutes; instructions and tools included
- Clean with mild soap and water and rinse with clean water and dry cloth
Table and Chairs:
- Pretty cast aluminum offers enduring beauty
- Table: 23.75 in (Diameter) x 23.75 in
- Set includes 2 Swivel rocker chairs
- Each chair supports 1 person up to 225 lbs.
- Swivel Rocker chairs: 25.25 in W x 26.75 in D x 37.5 in H
Cushions and Fabric:
- 100% PVC textured sling fabric
- Water, stain and mildew-resistant
- Easy to clean and quick to dry
- Furniture will arrive in 1 carton: 30.12"H x 30.71"L x 27.56"W. Ship weight: 62.83 lbs.
- Warranty: 5-year limited warranty on frame, 1-year limited fabric warranty
For questions about this set, please call 800-416-3511
|Brand:||Better Homes and Gardens|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes!by sdwharris5/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- The chairs do swivel and rock. And I find them very comfortable.by MilitaryVeteran5/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The chairs both swivel and rock.by EDHEAD644/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby JoBee34/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, they do both & are very sturdyby mkbmarion6/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- In the Bistro set there is no hole for an umbrella.by MilitaryVeteran4/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have two sets and niether one has a umbrella hole. Not on the bistro sets. The 7 piece dinner set does have a hole for umbrella.by ronron444/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My table does NOT have the umbrella hole.by EDHEAD644/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is no hole in the table for an umbrella.by peachatl4/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no holeby kitkatkat4/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm about 230lbs and tall and I sit back and rock on them and it's fine.by Zeppy5/27/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think 250 or more.by Cheli9059/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think up to about 250 lbs. that's my guess.by Cheli9059/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The maximum weight tested on the chairs is 250 lbs, which is the industry standard.by Woven Design Specialist5/30/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- $25.36 Was $30.47Save $5.11
- $44.10 Was $60.00Save $15.90