Customers also considered
- Rollbackfrom $149.00
- Rollbackfrom $329.97
- Rollbackfrom $383.21
- Rollbackfrom $458.00Save $60.00
- Rollbackfrom $249.00
- Reduced Price$66.84 List price $97.63Save $30.79
- Rollbackfrom $110.38
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Get unparalleled comfort and classical design with the Better Homes and Gardens Recliner with classic nailhead detailing. A beautiful recliner, this traditional overstuffed chair will create a centerpiece in any living room, den, library or rec room. The Better Homes and Gardens Recliner has supportive high-density foam seat and back cushions. Welcome in any room of the house, this attractive Better Homes and Gardens Recliner can also recline in three comfortable positions by engaging its built-in pushback mechanism. Whether you want to outfit your room with a luxurious reading chair or an elegantly designed armchair, this piece will fit beautifully into your home. For classic style with modern reclining capabilities, consider buying the Better Homes and Gardens Recliner. Recliner is available in black faux leather and espresso faux leather.
Better Homes and Gardens Nailhead Leather Recliner:
- Classically designed nailhead recliner
- High-density foam seat cushion
- Fully supportive back cushion
- 3 comfortable positions engaged by the built-in pushback reclining mechanism
- Assembled dimensions: 38.5"W x 37.3"D x 41.0"H
- Model #WM3474
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Brand:||Better Homes and Gardens|
|Home Decor Style:||Traditional|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||38.50 x 37.25 x 41.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I have been a pro upholsterer since 1972. I can't remember all the recliners I have re-upholstered over these many years, up until the last 5 years or so. If there is any real leather on this particular recliner, I will eat my husband's good Stetson, bit by bit. Leather, folks, is EXPENSIVE. It's sold by the hide, by the skin. It comes from animals, usually cattle. Costs a lot to feed, house & raise those animals.Not to mention butchering them, then cleaning & tanning the hides, (also de-hairing them). SOME companies claim their recliners are leather, yes, but the only places they really do use leather are the inside arms, the seat & the inside back,maybe the footrest.In other words, where the leather would actually touch your skin. And then, there is NO way the chair could sell at this price point. Sorry. One way you can usually tell if it's leather, is to look on the long pieces, such as the platform, (which is in the front, under the seat cushions), or on the outside arms, or outside backs. On a span that long, look for SEAMS. Leather hides don't usually run, say 89" long, without being joined by seams. Those would be some mighty big cows!I doubt if they even grow 'em that big in Texas.... Good luck with your furniture search.by librarianwannabe7/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Chair made by Dorel Living. Here's the product description from DorelLiving.com Nailhead Recliner - Antique Brown Model: WM3474 Features Antique Brown two toned bonded leather Sturdy frame construction High density foam seat cushion and fully supportive back cushion Heavy padded backrest and armrest Smooth 3 way pushback reclining mechanism Durable and easy to clean Nicely tailored roll arm with unique nailhead accent Dimensions: 38 1/2W x 37 1/4D x 34 1/2H Model # WM3474 Properties Primary Material: Leather Material: Bonded Leather Product Measurements Height: 41" Width: 38.5" Depth: 37.25" Weight: 84.7 lbs The Nailhead Recliner would be a welcome addition to any living room, den, library, or rec room. With its antique two toned bonded leather upholstery, the Nailhead Recliner is the ultimate in comfortable seating. The nailhead accent is in keeping with the quality of the piece and sets this recliner apart. The high density foam seat cushion ensures lasting comfort and support. It also features a smooth 3 way pushback reclining mechanism. This recliner also features deep seating comfort and a fully supportive back cushion. This recliner is exactly for those searching for quality and durability all while keeping comfort in mind.by HopeThisHelps10/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- No the material tag on frame says simulated leather simulated is not leather it just looks like leatherby debby12310/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This has been confusing for me as well, to me it feels like simulated leather or vinyl the only thing I found in the instruction booklet referring upholstery was "Dust leather regularly with a clean dry cloth to avoid soil build up" Keep leather soft and supple by applying a leather care product occasionally" Avoid contact with oil or furniture polish and vanishby DebbyNc2/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No. Simulated, but very soft.by Debfrankm10/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- specs say yes but it doesn't feel like expensive leather, the quality of this chair is very good for the price.by xfirefighter11/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, real leather, very good quality in the construction, looks great!by Milemarker10/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes as best as I can tell it is.by Magnum710/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- The chair is bonded leather:pieces of leather glued together.by Brjoga77711/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (14) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Very hard to determine. My wife says that it is not leather, but vinyl.by bellevue12310/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, won't wake anyone. Solid and sturdy.by xfirefighter2/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- leather rubbing only sound, over all very quiet.by xfirefighter2/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.by bellevue1232/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Very quiteby Applejags2/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. It's very quiet.by LoadOff2/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, but if could make a small amount of noise if you do it too quickly.by Dancermom502/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby DASupport2/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is quiet when opened to recline. You can make a loud noise when the rest (for your legs)move from a reclined position to a seated position. I think that's standard for most recliners. It is, however' hard for my mother to stay reclined all the way(3rd position). She is more top heavy though the bust and stomach. It keeps slowly moving back to the 2nd position(only legs are reclined). This started happening a week after using it. My mother likes the look of it, so she's ok with it. If you are top-heavy and want to lay all the way back, don't buy this chair!by rose382/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- You need to screw on the legs and attach the back. It's very simple.by dj198112/3/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- yes ,very simple no tools needed, takes longer removing from box than assembling.by xfirefighter11/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, but just screw on the feet, and slide the top onto the bottom. Very easy and quick.by BamBam200011/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No tools required, 4 legs with 4washers, The back slides into placeby Applejags5/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (9) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- easy assemblyby wwyss2/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Assembly took 5 minutes. very simple!by ItalianSweetie632/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You have to screw the four legs into the frame, and then slide the back onto the seath.by LoadOff5/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, some assembly is required. The back frame needs to be attached to the seat frame. The feet need to be attached as well.by DASupport5/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollbackfrom $399.00Save $21.00
- Rollbackfrom $458.00Save $60.00
- Rollbackfrom $249.00
- from $192.86