Better Homes and Gardens Mini Warmer, Shadow Leaves
Consider these popular products
- from $24.38
- $14.00 Was $14.88Save $0.88
- $15.82 Was $17.40Save $1.58
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Better Homes and Gardens Mini Warmer serves as both a pretty decoration and a safe, clean fragrance emitter. When used with scented wax cubes, the Shadow Leaves Better Homes and Gardens Warmer can fill any room in your house with the pleasant aroma of your choice. These Better Home and Gardens Wax Warmers use only wax cubes, not candles, and provide heat with a 20-watt light bulb. They need no flame and produce no heat residue. Place the Better Homes and Gardens Mini Warmer in your kitchen, living room, bedroom or anywhere where you want to add a touch of decoration and a fragrant scent.
Better Homes and Gardens Mini Warmer, Shadow Leaves:
- Safe, clean heat source (20W light bulb)
- No flame
- No soot residue
|Color:||White , Purple|
|Container Type:||PACKAGE NOT AVAILABLE|
|Brand:||Better Homes and Gardens|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.25 x 4.62 x 4.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It is just a night light standard bulb. You can even get one at the dollar store.by Carolinamamaof56/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- scentsy.com has replacement bulbs, i beleive they are a sister company (higher end) to these warmers. The bulbs do work in these warmers and the nightlight warmers, i get all of my replacement bulbs from scentsy.comby CrystalBug4/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There should be some in the store (wamart), if not then there are some on amazon.com, but make sure its the same watts as the one you have, and the shape as well (so it fits inside). This specific wax warmer uses 20Watt light bulb, and it is a small and round shape (not oval). Hope this helps! :)by XenonSoul1/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?