Customers also viewed these products
- from $9.99
Better Homes and Gardens Mini Warmer, Damask
Consider these popular products
- Clearance$8.88 Was $14.88Save $6.00
- from $22.16
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Better Homes and Gardens Mini Warmer combines light, fragrance and artistic design to create a unique, personalized ambiance in any room. The soft, 20-watt light provides a relaxing, decorative atmosphere while acting as a safe heat source to melt the wax cubes which fill the room with a wonderful aroma.
Better Homes and Gardens Mini Warmer, Damask:
- Safe, clean heat source (20W light bulb)
- No flame
- No soot residue
|Color:||White , Black|
|Brand:||Better Homes and Gardens|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.25 x 4.62 x 4.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yesby bluebirdsrock1/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes there is a slider on the cord to turn it off and on.by Jfishe412/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes true black and whiteby bluebirdsrock1/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- White!by Nick5312/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Susan, our 20 Watt bulbs are available in Walmart stores as well as online at Walmart.com. Here is a direct link to them online: http://www.walmart.com/ip/ScentSationals-001-77005-ScentSationals-20W-Light-Bulbs-2pk/24692646by Candle Warmer Expert11/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?