Customers also viewed these products
- Rollbackfrom $9.66
- from $9.99
- from $8.78
Better Homes and Gardens Fleur de Lis Wax Warmer, Cream
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$10.00 Was $14.88Save $4.88
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Add a pleasant fragrance to your home or office with the Better Homes and Gardens Warmer, Fleur de Lis. This warmer is safer to use than candles, as there is no open flame or soot. Simply place the wax on top of the warmer, and it will be melted by the 25-watt bulb, filling the room with a long-lasting fragrance. This scented wax warmer is also an appealing decorative piece. Place multiple warmers throughout the room, and the soft lighting will help to create a calm, welcoming atmosphere. This beautifully designed Better Homes and Gardens Wax Warmer in Cream will fit in seamlessly with most any decor.
Better Homes and Gardens Fleur de Lis Wax Warmer:
- Safe, clean heat source
- 25W light bulb provides a relaxing atmosphere
- No flame
- No soot residue
- Color: Cream Mist
- For use with Better Homes and Gardens wax cubes
|Manufacturer Part Number:||SC-163|
|Container Type:||PACKAGE NOT AVAILABLE|
|Brand:||Better Homes and Gardens|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.75 x 5.75 x 6.85 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I have tried other wax cubes from Walmart and while they smell nice before you put them on the warmer and they smell nice for a little bit, I have found nothing that is better than Scentsy. I turn the warmer on and when the wax is fully melted turn it off and it does not smell waxy (like the other ones) and lasts a looong time. It is more economical to buy the warmer from Walmart, but you really need the Scentsy cubes.by Cakesii12/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- BH&G cubes are a big waste of money. I've used Scentsy and BH&G cubes.....BH&G don't come close to the Scentsy as far as how long they last. Yes, Scentsy is more expensive but lasts 3 times longer than Walmart's version!by acrose56987/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I started with Scentsy and bought some of the BH&G wax cubes thinking they would be great and was soooo disappointed! They smelled ok warming but after having them in my warmer a couple hours (seriously not a long time!), turning it off then on again the next day the scent was gone! Not worth it to me if you have to buy 3 times as much product to match Scentsy quality. My Scentsy bars on the other hand have lasted me well over a year, and I didn't have a whole lot! Also the BH&G wax evaporated from my warmer, my Scentsy doesn't do that so I was kind of worried! Good luckby SoCalgirly11/26/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I actually prefer the Better Homes and Gardens wax cubes over the Scentsy brand. The cost is lower and sometimes the BH&G scents seem a little more "realistic" or natural.by CarolineFromWNC1/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I've used both Scentsy and Better Homes & Garden products - the biggest difference for me is price. The Better Homes & Garden warmer and cubes are much easier on our budget - and they are comparable in functionality and scents available. I just recommended the Better Homes & Garden warmer and cubes to my sister who is looking for holiday gift ideas under $20.by sandeesmom1/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I haven't tried the scentsy cubes yet, although I just ordered some, but I have found the Better Homes & Gardens ones are having long lasting fragrence and I love the smell!by Starsshop1/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They last forever. I changed mine because I wanted to try one of the other scents I bought. It still had plenty of scent to it a month after I put it in there. I was really surprised!by Mommyof2inKS1/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, They last just as long, I have had 1 cube in my better homes and garden burner for 15 days, I am going to change it today, because i have gotten use to the scent so i don't smell it any more, but my husbands friend came over last night and as soon as he walked in he commented on how great our house smelt.. I think these are better and cheaper than scentsy. I love the wildberry cheesecake!!!by GagesMommy11/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Give them a try they are great. Used only Scentsy for years and then someone told me about these. Thought they would just have the waxy scent like some cheap candle. They last longer than my scentsy and for less than half the cost. For 2.00 what have you got to loose.by xScentsy1/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have both and I actually love the ones from Better Homes & Gardens. I think they smell much stronger and for much longer. Plus $2 vs the $20 from Scentsy... Just try one !!!!!by Jedigirl1/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. I used some I found at a dollar store. Also, I have heard of people melting candles in a double boiler and pouring the wax in the clamshells to make their own cubes.by GA007Peach9/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have used Scentsy without problem but have not tried the Yankee Candle. I did find the BH&G to be lower in cost and to have a more "realistic" or natural scent than some of the Scentsy brand.by CarolineFromWNC1/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I use Scentsy wax and Mary's Candles (which I purchase from Walmart) in my warmers....works fine.by Cakesii11/15/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have and it works just as good.by HopeToHelp11/15/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't know if you are supposed to or not. I do and they work fine, I'm a candle freak (we smoke) so these are great and no fire/flame worries. I'd just try and see, happy scenting.by SmartShopperLori10/2/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I order them from ebay, but you can buy them from scentsy too. I tried buying them in the store but could not find one small enough.by Cakesii12/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Check the Scentsationals website. They make all the warmers, including the Better Homes and Garden warmers.by GA007Peach9/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?