Similar items in stock
- $11.36 Was $12.97Save $1.61
- from $29.97
- from $29.97
- from $37.99
Better Homes and Gardens Quilt and Sham Set, Hannalore
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Hannalore features a virtual garden of intricately embroidered roses trailing gracefully throughout this English garden inspired quilt. A truly beautiful array of pink and soft green tones forming a garden trellis on a clean ecru ground. The scalloped edge surrounds the border of this delightful heirloom quilt. 100% Cotton. Machine washable.
|Brand:||Better Homes and Gardens|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Get the king for your queen size bed. It will not hit the floor but, in my opinion, is long enough to net need a bedskirt (which I am sick of too by the way). Hope this helps!by SammyMom12183/30/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I ordered King for my Queen bed for the same reason -- dust ruffle hassle. It's fine but not good or great. King doesn't really fit properly, sides don't actually cover the whole boxspring. Worse is that at the end of the bed the edges are dragging on the floor. Maybe a bedspread??by difair6223/16/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have a regular size Queen mattress and box springs - no pillow top- and use regular Queen size sheets. I ordered the King size because I prefer for my quilts to come down further on the sides. I still use a bed ruffle and about 10 inches of it shows from beneath the quilt. I use the space underneath my bed for storage so I want my bed ruffle or quilt or bedspread to come all the way to the floor to hide my storage. I would describe the colors of the flowers (roses) as deep and light rose, the stems are taupe and the leaves sage and taupe. Hope this helps!by wellloved5/31/2011Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I don't see the answers to my 2 questions: hannalore quilt...can I get extra shams? and is there matching curtains/drapes/valances?
- Yes they do have matching curtains that have the valance attached to them. I love them. :)by bvhjdykk8/30/2016Was this answer helpful? (9) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Order the extra shams on line, but I used burgundy shams and it looks greatby FriendsLoveToBuy11/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I found this quilt and standard size only sham in my Walmart yesterday in Wilmington ,NC. Was looking for king size shams online when I saw your question. They only seem to make the shams in one size. :( I have red curtains etc. that match so I didn't look for them.by tugboatlady24/30/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Are KING pillow shams included when the Better Homes and Gardens Hannalore Quilt Set included?
- no standard onlyby FriendsLoveToBuy5/11/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO. :( I bought the king size quilt yesterday and there wasn't any shams with it. I looked for them separately in the store and they did not have them. I plan to buy online and return my spread to the store. It's very inconvenient for me, but I have no choice. But, I really love the quilt spread! :)by selectiveshoppper3/23/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- When we purchased the Queen *Set* online it included the shams. This was not the case in the store-- the shams were sold separate. We love this quilt set!by DeniseHappyVal3/23/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?