Similar items in stock
Better Homes and Gardens Estate Wax Warmer, Charcoal
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Add classic style, ambience and delightful aromas to your home with this Estate Better Homes and Gardens Wax Warmer. Offered in a rich charcoal finish, this ceramic wax cube warmer features a fleur-de-lis on each of its four sides along with decorative textures and accents. The soft 25-watt light provides a relaxing, soft glow and decorative atmosphere while acting as a safe heat source to melt wax cubes to fill the room with a wonderful aroma. It is recommended for use with Better Homes and Gardens wax cubes or tarts that suit your personal taste.
Better Homes and Gardens Estate Wax Warmer:
- Safe, clean heat source
- 25W light bulb provides a relaxing atmosphere
- No flame
- No soot residue
- Color: Charcoal
- For use with Better Homes and Gardens wax cubes
- Better Homes and Gardens warmer, charcoal, has ceramic construction
- Wax cubes and tarts release a soothing fragrant scent into the air immediately upon melting
- Wax cubes and tarts are sold separately
|Manufacturer Part Number:||SC-168|
|Container Type:||PACKAGE NOT AVAILABLE|
|Brand:||Better Homes and Gardens|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.75 x 5.75 x 6.85 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I just pour it back into the wax package, and when I am done, and the the scent is gone, I just typically throw the entire package in the garbage.by 2WiseConsumer7/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Remove the wax container part on the top of the warmer and stick it in the freezer for about 10 minutes. It will come right out of the container part and then just throw it away and put a new one in the container! Very easy.by Sapara2/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I just pour mines into a glass jar when I am done with it. I usually burn my wax until the smell is completely gone.by NolaGirl5041/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I just use a butter knife to loosten it up and then dispose of the wax. I change to a new wax square about every other week. the apple seems to last the longest. And is very strong:)by Mamabear0471/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Once the wax is depleted of all fragrance you can just throw it away. If the wax still has fragrance I recommend pouring it back into the container, wiping your dish with a paper towel and putting in another cube of your favorite scent. Keep in mind that in the warmer temperatures the wax will get softer. I store my wax in a tupperware-type container in the freezer in the summer months. Any other time of the year I just store them in a Sterilite container in the cabinet.by cook32641/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I just go to the trash can while the wax is still hot and let it drip out, then I wipe it down with a napkin to ensure all the wax is off. You can do this, because the lid comes right off the top. The wax set recommends that you pour it back in the wax box it came it. However you want to discard is no big deal. Very easy. I love the product!!by HopeToHelp1/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can easily use a spatula and go around the wax with it until it pops out you can store it or throw it away. Just let it melt a little bit then do what I said above and that will work. And any little left over just wipe out with a paper towel.Do you use the product from walmart?by LovingFriend10/18/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have learned once you are done with the warmer for the day to remove candle and let wax harden. Once harden put the lid back on to help preserve scent.by okherewego18/13/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Once it has lost its smell throw it away, it is spent after that.by ashrimpmommy1/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- When it's time to replace the wax I just usually warm it up enough to slide it off the dish and throw it away. If it melts all the way I pour it back into the plastic and pop another out. You can store them in the cupboard or in a drawer. I put them with my cleaning supplies in the closet or junk drawer in the kitchen.by ShoppinMunki5/18/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I have 2 of these and love the product. I am wondering once the bulb needs changed do I just replace it? This is a great product!
- All you have to do is replace the light bulbs when they burn out. Check out the light bulb aisle at Walmart. The 25 watt vanity bulbs should do it. If all else fail, just take the burned out bulb w/ you for comparison.by 2WiseConsumer9/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I had a problem putting mine in. But I had to put my creative mind to work...lol. I used tongs to hold the bulb, because you cant get your fingers in and hold the bulb.by 1mylizzy12/23/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- all they take is a high 80/120 bulb to change, but mine is 1 year old and I still havent changed it, But my friend has..)by Mamabear04712/3/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can replace the bulb just be VERY careful that you get the correct wattage. With Scentsy warmers you would never have to worry about buying the correct wattage. Just a thought :)by cook326410/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Yeah, you replace it with a 25 w bulb. Although, I have used it daily for the past 6 months and have yet to replace the bulb.by HopeToHelp11/15/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. My light bulb has burnt out and I can't seem to get the rite lightbulb.. What lightbulb d you buy when it needs to be replaced?
- I had the same issue. The bulb that will work is the 25 watt vanity bulb. If all else fail, you can take the bulb out of the warmer, and take it to the store w/ you for size comparision.by 2WiseConsumer9/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I had the same issue, but check out the light bulb aisle at Walmart, the 25 watt vanity bulbs should fit perfectly. If all else fails, just take the bulb out of the warmer and take it with you for size comparison. I hope this helps.by 2WiseConsumer2/7/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $15.82 Was $17.40Save $1.58