Similar items in stock
- from $799.00
- $130.19 Was $169.00Save $38.81
Better Homes and Gardens Englewood Heights 4-Piece Patio Conversation Set, Seats 4
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Relax and entertain with aluminum-frame patio set. The pretty, durable cast-aluminum frames of this outdoor furniture withstand sun and rain to ensure lasting style, while the cushions are upholstered in an updated, higher quality, UV-resistant fabric for use season after season. This 4-piece patio set makes an ideal spot for outdoor lounging, lively conversation with family and friends, and making the most of warm weather. See coordinating Englewood Heights Collection pieces.
Better Homes and Gardens Englewood Heights 4-Piece Patio Conversation Set:
- 4-piece patio set construction:
- Graceful scrolls and turned feet distinguish this set
- Substantial cast aluminum has a rust-resistant finish
- Generously sized seating with sturdy aluminum slats
- Thick cushions upholstered in PVC-free, UV- and stain-resistant fabric
- Clean with mild soap and water and rinse with clean water and dry cloth
- Assembly time with 2 people is about 30 minutes
- Includes 1 seat cushion, 2 tufted back cushions and 2 throw pillows
- Supports 2 people up to 450 lbs.
- 54" W x 33.75" D x 34" H
- Lounge chairs:
- 4-piece patio set includes 2 seat cushions, 2 tufted back cushions and 2 lumbar pillows
- Each chair supports 1 person up to 225 lbs.
- 30" W x 33.75" D x 34" H
- Doubles as extra seating
- 38" diam x 11.5" H
- Cushions and Fabric:
- 100% Polyester with comfy 100% Polyester fill
- Treated for UV protection
- Water-, stain- and mildew-resistant
- Loose cushions do not attach to furniture
Clean with mild soap and water and air dry
- Back cushions 5.5" thick (14 cm), seat cushions 6" thick (15.25 cm)
- Manufacturer's Information:
- Recommended space needed for 4-piece patio set: 9' x 12'
- Outdoor furniture will arrive in 2 cartons, which may arrive separately
- For more information regarding this Better Homes and Gardens conversation set, please call 1-877-877-1235 Monday - Friday, 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. EST or go to http://www.pascofurniture.net/
- Warranty: 5-year limited warranty on frame
|Collection:||Better Homes and Gardens Englewood Heights Collection|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||BH11-092-001-13|
|Brand:||Better Homes and Gardens|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||33.75 x 30.00 x 34.00 Inches|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The frame is a sort of oil rubbed bronze/black color.by tldrewcc8/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Very deep brown. Nice. But, cushions fall apart - beware.by windsongmommy4/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Black/really dark brownby Sadbypurchase2/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The sets are very deep brown that looks black. I was alittle suprised by this! Set is very nice.by Kizzyln7/1/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Blackby consmrrev015/18/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- black/brownby AllAboutOutdoor5/17/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Blackby Zanners5/5/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Looks exactly the same as last years model (using the closeup feature on the picture). Bad fabric.by windsongmommy4/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Don't trust it. I returned my set after one season, all fabric ripped & dry rotted.by livnfulfire3/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- After receiving feedback regarding the cushion fabric used on 2010’s furniture, we worked with the manufacturer to improve the quality and craftsmanship of the fabric used with this year's patio set. For customers who purchased the 2010 furniture; the manufacturer asks that you keep the frames, but will replace any cushions that are unsatisfactory. Please follow these simple steps for replacement cushions: 1. A brief description of the condition of your cushions 2. Photo(s) that show the defect(s) of your cushions 3. Proof of purchase (copy of the original receipt, credit or debit card statement or bank statement) *You will be charged for shipping costs if purchase was made more than a year ago or if you are unable to provide proof of purchase 4. Your contact information (full name, phone number including area code, email address and shipping address) If you have any other question, Please call 1-877-877-1235 or email: email@example.com jujugugu7/3/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I just received my new cushions - the fabric look is exactly the same. the fabric quality should be better as this is a different batch/lot/bolt. That paticular batch of fabric that they received to make the cushions from last year, was defective. customer service was amazing and I got my new cushions. If there's any problems with the new fabric, I'm sure custmore service will be pleased to serve you again.by Zanners4/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- mine is great for now.by PLEASEDWALMARTCUSTOMER17/3/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The cushions are made of olefin with proper UV treatment. We stay behind the warranty for any inferior cushions. It was a one time occurrence. we have replaced cushions free of charge and extend one year warranty on new cushions.by jujugugu3/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Has anyone found replacement cushions that fit Better Homes and Gardens Englewood Heights conversation set?
- Yes, you can order replacement cushions at www.gardenwinds.com/englewood-conversation-replacement. Unfortunately, they are only available in beige right now. Should have 3 additonal colors in June or July, but no yellow.by disapointedpatio10/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Here's a website that sells the cushions for this set. http://www.gardenwinds.com/englewood-conversation-replacement-cushion-p-3028.htmlby FoundEm3/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- I have not been able to find any either. I love this set, but the fabric tore off the cushions before summer was over. Good luck.by windsongmommy10/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. They would have to be custom made or recovered over the original foam. Our fabric all dry rotted after 1 summer season (4 months). We returned EVERYTHING to the store with receipts. Good luck.by livnfulfire10/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- can't find them either, the origanal cushion material lasted no time. had to end up re covering on my own.. very disapointed..by An anonymous customer10/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- Rollbackfrom $14.11
- $25.41 Was $43.00Save $17.59