Similar items in stock
Better Homes and Gardens Embossed Textured Jacquard Curtain Valance
Customers also viewed these products
- from $8.57
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Add a touch of elegance with our Better Homes and Gardens Embossed Textured Jacquard Curtain Valance. It darkens your room for a better night's sleep. The panel also helps to control room temperature, resulting in valuable savings on energy bills.
Better Homes and Gardens Embossed Textured Jacquard Curtain Valance:
- 1 panel in each package
- Blackout panel
- Blackout fabric keeps your room cool in the summer and warm in the winter
- Hang with decorative or continental rod
- 100 percent polyester
- Available in various colors
- Valance measures 54" x 24"
|Gender:||Women , Men|
|Color:||Red , Brown|
|Curtain Panel Style:||Rod Pocket|
|Size:||54 x 24|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||WM-TEXJACQ|
|Brand:||Better Homes and Gardens|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes however they will require ironing and the beads may get damaged or come off in a top loader or dryer. I'd suggest Dryel or hand wash/dry or even dry cleaning at a bulk place to be on the safe side.by LPG309910/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- nooooooooooooooooo WAY TO THIN. i WOULD NOT DARE TO UNLESS BY HANDby brad19451/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. would this Valance fit on a wide pocket rod the pocket would need to be for about a three inch rod
- It would be a tight fit, but, I believe possible.by ldjo12/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?