Better Homes and Gardens Decorative Holdback Cream
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$18.47 List price $25.07Save $6.60
- $15.67 Was $21.55Save $5.88
- Clearance$20.05 List price $27.20Save $7.15
- Clearance$23.12 List price $31.35Save $8.23
- Reduced Price$20.99 List price $28.47Save $7.48
- Reduced Price$16.25 List price $22.07Save $5.82
- Clearance$10.00 List price $19.99Save $9.99
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
For an easy decorator's finish, complete your window with Better Homes and Gardens Decorative Window Holdback. With subtle detail and a lightly textured cream finish, the finials complement any window panel, from sheer to floral. Pair the drapery holdbacks with the Cream Swirl Drapery Rod for a complete look. The curtain rods' holdbacks in cream does not include the draperies. The drapery holdback includes the mounting hardware and brackets for easy installation. The pack comes in a set of two to add to two different windows or one large window to complete the look of the room. It is elegantly fluted for even more flare when used in windows throughout the home.
Better Homes and Gardens Decorative Window Holdback:
- Elegant, fluted, oval finial complements any window
- Lightly textured cream finish
- Ready to install with included mounting brackets and hardware
- Coordinates with our Cream Swirl Drapery Rods to complete the look
- Drapery not included
- 4.25"L x 1.5"W x 4.0"H
- Set of 2
|Color:||White , Off-White|
|Primary Shelf ID:||132949|
|Brand:||Better Homes and Gardens|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||4.25 x 1.50 x 4.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- They can be called either. But I would say Antique White is probably the most accurate description.by candyreaid10/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are not white, I would say they are cream or an off-white color. Very light cream color but if you hold it up against something white it is definitely not white. Hope that helps!by thereviewlady8/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say antique white but they look great.by Tanguay1/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are diffently not a bright white, they are cream in color with a little antiquing of gold on them.by Simbadayrose12/9/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- they are not snow white, they are the exact color of half and half. They have some rubbed areasby HelloToday11/21/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say they are more an antique white than cream. However, a light cream is an antique white.by Discoverer9/12/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- from $15.97
- from $19.97
- from $10.49
- from $17.29