Better Homes and Gardens Azalea Ridge Glider, Seats 2
Customers also considered
- Rollback$269.00 Was $299.00Save $30.00
Check out these related products
- Reduced Pricefrom $345.75
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Relax in gentle motion with the Better Homes and Gardens Outdoor Patio Glider. This Outdoor Furniture Glider is a beautiful addition to any yard space and features a style that is sure to match any existing decor. The Better Homes and Gardens Outdoor Patio Glider has a sturdy rust-resistant steel frame that's easy to assemble and designed with durability in mind. Created to withstand even harsh weather conditions, this Better Homes and Gardens Azalea Ridge Outdoor Glider seats two and is made using all-weather wicker. The fabric is also mildew and stain resistant, as well as water resistant, for longstanding durability. The Better Homes and Gardens Outdoor Patio Glider can comfortably seat two people at a time and includes a cushion and two matching pillows. See coordinating Azalea Ridge Collection pieces.
Better Homes and Gardens Azalea Ridge Glider:
- Rust-resistant steel frame
- Easy to assemble
- Tools provided
- Dimensions: 35.5"H x 44.5"W, seat depth 23.25"
- Fabric: mildew- and stain-resistant, water-repellant and UV-treated Olefin cushions and Polyester pillows
- Cushion and 2 pillows included
- All-weather wicker
- Supports up to 400 lbs
- 1-year frame and fabric warranty
- Customer Service email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Customer Service phone: 1-877-877-1235
- Hours of business: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm (EST) Monday-Friday
|Brand:||Better Homes and Gardens|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||34.00 x 53.50 x 35.50 Inches|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- does not lockby stinck7/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No...it is built to glide. There is no locks built in to stop it from gliding.by Bmwxi8/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no it can't. the only option you have would be to insert a homemade piece of wood or something in the bottom glider portion to keep it immobile. it is not like it swings uncontrollably, but glides gently, so you really shouldn't have a problem.by nhhusband8/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I haven't tried it yet, but I believe you could take it off of the glider frame and let it set down on the ground like a love seat. There are little buttons on the bottom of the seat for it to set on.by bhardgrave8/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby barbinoc3/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 300 poundsby RSDUV7/2/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It states 400 lbsby Wildlifewatcher7/2/2016Was this answer helpful? (10) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Giselle, The front attaching pieces goes on front of the plastic stop screw and the back pieces go behind the back plastic stop screw. I realize you asked this question some time ago, but I did not see a response.by CoolmamaMD8/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I had the same problem when I first put mine together. Make sure the "Better Homes and Garden" tag on the back piece is on the OUTSIDE, other you've put it on backwards. Also, make sure the two prongs on the seat part are put into the back part. Otherwise, the seat will drag onto the glider part. Hope this helps.by Basiac8/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?