Fast delivery but shower heavy packaging! The book shelf looks great by itself but I use it as a TV stand in my home office/guest room. It did come with a little bit of chipped paint on the edge but nothing a sharpie pen can't fix. It took over person to put together in 30-40 minutes.
Better Homes & Gardens 8-Cube Organizer, Multiple Colors
In stock at Union City, 30600 Dyer St
- Assembled Dimensions: 30.9" L x 15.36" W x 57.8" H
- Assembly Instructions Included and Digital Copy Below
- Please do not return to the store, if you have any questions on assemble or need parts feel free to call 1-800-729-1569 Mon.- Fri. 9 to 5 EST.
- Material: Wood Composite
About This Item
- Better Homes & Gardens 8-Cube Storage Organizer
- Sleek, open back design for easy cord management
- Features 8 fixed 13" W x 13" L x 15" D cube spaces on 4 shelves
- Constructed of MDF, particle board, paperboard, and iron
- Each cube can support up to 30 pounds
- Top panel can support up to 100 pounds vertically; 150 pounds if oriented horizontally
- Can be combined with other Better Homes & Gardens Storage Organizers (sold separately) to create a complete storage and display system
- Easily assembled with the included instructions
- Tools required: hammer, Phillips head screwdriver, flathead screwdriver
- Available in Espresso, White, Weathered, Solid Black, Gray, Pink, and Rustic Gray finishes
- Model # BH14-084-099-02 (Espresso), BH14-084-099-15 (White), BH15-084-099-37 (Weathered), BH15-084-099-18 (Solid Black), BH46-084-099-13 (Gray), BH46-084-099-14 (Pink), BH17-084-199-01 (Rustic Gray)
- Better Homes & Gardens 8-Cube Storage Organizer assembled dimensions: 15.35" L x 30.91" W x 57.83" H
- Better Homes & Gardens 8-Cube Storage Organizer weight: 71.5 lbs.
- Site to Store Pickup Note: This item is packaged in one large box that may not fit in a standard sized vehicle. Please make sure you have a large car or truck for store pickup.
- Shipping dimensions: 17.83" L x 61.22" W x 8.78" H
- Shipping weight: 81.29 lbs.
This product can expose you to chemicals including formaldehyde (gas), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/furniture. www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Explore this item
|Assembled Product Weight|
Country of Origin - Components
|Manufacturer Part Number|
Country of Origin - Assembly
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)
You are viewing
Better Homes and Gardens 8 Cube Storage Organizer, Multiple Colors
HUISEN FURNITURE (LONGNAN) CO., LTD.
|Better Homes & Gardens|
15.4 x 30.9 x 57.8 Inches
Customer reviews & ratings
Great TV Stand!
I loved how it looked after it was put together. I did need my husband to hold one side to get the top on as it was a little difficult to line up the holes, but other than that it was really easy to put together with only one person. It goes great in my son's bed room!
My sister in law has about 6 of these throughout her house and they looked beautiful. I was shocked when she said they were from Walmart! I now own one in white and grey! The first one took about 45 min to put together and the second took about 20 minutes. Super straight forward assembly. My mother in law is a huge fan of Better Homes and Garden brand things from Walmart and after having these for some time I would certainly purchase more and other BH
- For decor
Great way to add storage anywhere
Just got another one to add to my existing two! Great for a tv viewing bookcase installed some ikea legs to raise it up and it links like a custom shelf system for a low price.
Outstanding worth the money
It was easy to assemble. Very sturdy and good quality. I have been looking for cube organizer for my kids room for their toys. It's perfect. I am very satisfied.
Happy with My purchase
I love how easy it's ti assamble! Ibugth two different sizes 8 and 4 cubes for My bedroom i'm so happy with thise purchase perfect for me! And for a very very good price
My scrapbook station!
I absolutely love it, I even chose the wrong color and I love it! I'm using it as my scrapbook storage area next to my scrapbooking area. It's perfect because it's slightly bigger than the 12x12 paper size.
Came on time, as expected with the virus- was maybe 1 day later than site said. It had a little damage but many hands touched it so I dont know who to point fingers at. I built it pretty easy. Its stable, I feel like it would be sturdier if i put the back on but i wanted the open look.
Probably took me 2hrs to put together. was pretty easy. Had it for over 2yrs now and its still together. Had it both vertical and horizontal, moved from one house to another and it stayed together. A little wobbly though.
Still a good product
It came with the bottom board with big cuts on it like a bear attacked it. Tried to call Walmart during this apocalypse and they couldn't pick up the phone. So we put it together bear attacked side down and went with it.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question