Better Homes and Gardens 6-Qt. Porcelain Enamel Stock Pot
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This Better Homes and Gardens Enamel Stock Pot is a versatile pan that can help expand cooking options. The porcelain enamel interior and exterior of this 6-qt stock pot are durable and stain resistant, so this pot keeps its beautiful finish through everyday use. This durable Aluminum Stock Pot is ideal for cooking soups, stews, meats and more. This Better Homes and Gardens Enamel Stock Pot also features a tempered glass lid to help monitor cooking. The riveted silicone and stainless steel handle on this 6-qt stock pot provides for comfortable handling. This Aluminum Stock Pot is also safe for oven use up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. This Better Homes and Gardens Enamel Stock Pot is not safe for dishwashers and should be hand washed only.
Better Homes and Gardens 6-Qt. Porcelain Aluminum Stock Pot:
- Durable aluminum stock pot is ideal for cooking soups, stews, meats and more
- Porcelain enamel interior and exterior are durable and stain resistant
- Tempered glass lid to help monitor cooking
- Riveted silicone and stainless steel handle for comfort
- Oven safe to 400° F for warming and baking
- Hand wash
- 6-qt (5.7)
- Developed with the famous Better Homes and Gardens Test Kitchen
- Lifetime limited warranty
|Manufacturer Part Number:||12883|
|Brand:||Better Homes and Gardens|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.00 x 6.00 x 6.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It does not say you can't, it says can be used in the oven up to 400 degrees.by RichardA13/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I did and it worked fineby WalmartWalmartWalmartWalm1/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It cooks best on medium heat. Because of the cast iron keeps the heat in and no need for high tempsby PIA1231/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Enameled cast iron has no need for teflon. I spray the interior with PAM and it cleans easily even if I don't.by PIA1238/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- I think another name for a pot is a dutch oven, no, not as far as I know, a stock pot is a tall thin metal pot, this is just a regular pot like for chilli, soup etc.by RichardA13/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?