Customers also considered
- from $29.98
About this item
About this item
Put your favorite plants and flowers in this attractive 16-inch round planter. Its red finish looks great both indoors and outdoors, is lightweight, UV-protected and resistant to breaking, chipping or cracking.
- Round planter
- Can be used both indoors and outdoors
- Plastic Resin Material
- Red Finish
- Resists Cracking, Breaking and Chipping
|Brand:||Better Homes and Gardens|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||19.38 x 19.38 x 15.25 Inches|
Ask a question
Q. CAN I DRILL MORE THAN 1 HOLE FOR DRAINAGE, WITHOUT DAMAGE TO THE POT..WE LIVE IN SOUTH FL. AN RECEIVE A GOOD AMOUNT OF RAIN IN THE SUMMER..??
- I drilled 3 1/4" holes in the bottom with no problem. I'm using this for container gardening with different kinds of flowers and water them every day that we don't get rain. Haven't had any drainage problems!by karenh20087/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I drilled 3 holes 3/4 inch in diameter across the bottom for drainage. The resin material drills very easily. I used a spade type wood bit.by TulsaGentleman7/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Better Homes and Gardens Red Sedona Planters are beautiful in their lightweight resin design. Yes, you can drill as many holes as you like and not damage the structural design of this extremely well-molded, highly durable pot. I agree with you that many holes need to be drilled; not just the one as indicated on the bottom of the pot. In South Texas, we have to be extra vigilant about any standing water for mosquito and their larvae. Plus, for the size of this pot at 20" and with it's depth, it's critical to have enough holes drilled to adequately and thorougly allow for proper plant health drainage. I also agree with you about the beauty and lightweightness. It's marvelous. If you click on the little box near my name for "See all Reviews"---there is a helpful review about drilling the holes in these specific pots and I tell how it can be done the easiest and fastest. (See "24-Inch Red Sedona Better Homes and Gardens Planter.")by berkshireforest4/3/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, You can drill multiple holes. The planters are made of durable resin and will still be strong with several holes in the bottom.by planterguy3/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. The measurements are confusing. Is 19.38 the circumference and the height? And 15.25 is the diameter across the top? Please explain in detail. Thxs
- 19.5 is the diameter across the top, 14 inches is the diameter across the bottom, 15.25 is the height.by TulsaGentleman3/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The 15.25 is the height of the pot. The 19.38 is the diameterby planterguy3/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?