Better Homes and Gardens Bombay Decorative Planter, Red Sedona, Multiple Sizes
Customers also considered
- Rollback$33.97 Was $36.61Save $2.64
- $28.96 List price $44.71Save $15.75
- $14.31 Was $15.26Save $0.95
- $14.13 Was $15.27Save $1.14
- $29.96 List price $41.48Save $11.52
- $33.91 Was $41.97Save $8.06
- from $29.98
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$19.99 List price $25.99Save $6.00
- from $14.15
- Reduced Price$32.28 List price $44.62Save $12.34
- Reduced Price$58.55 List price $79.18Save $20.63
- Reduced Price$61.47 List price $83.36Save $21.89
- Reduced Price$90.07 List price $124.67Save $34.60
- Reduced Price$80.99 List price $102.99Save $22.00
- Reduced Price$87.99 List price $109.99Save $22.00
- Reduced Price$82.99 List price $103.99Save $21.00
- Reduced Price$94.99 List price $118.99Save $24.00
- Reduced Price$219.99 List price $274.99Save $55.00
- Reduced Price$263.99 List price $319.99Save $56.00
- Reduced Price$308.99 List price $370.99Save $62.00
- Reduced Price$160.99 List price $200.99Save $40.00
- Reduced Price$368.99 List price $447.99Save $79.00
- Reduced Price$298.99 List price $388.99Save $90.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Select a Better Homes and Gardens Bombay Planter for displaying your favorite plants and flowers this season. This attractive decorative planter is available in multiple sizes and works well for flowers, herbs and even small trees. Its red finish looks good in both indoor and outdoor settings. Its lightweight, UV-protected construction is resistant to breaking, chipping or cracking. This red planter can also be aesthetically arranged to contrast the colors of the plants and flowers you keep in it. The planter itself will complement offices, interior living spaces, bedrooms, outdoor rooms, sun rooms and porch areas with its simplistically lovely design.
Better Homes and Gardens Bombay Decorative Planter, Red Sedona, Multiple Sizes:
- For indoors and outdoors
- Plastic resin material
- Crisp red finish
- Resists cracking, breaking and chipping
Warning Text: WARNING: Children can fall into bucket and drown. Keep chidren away from buckets with even a small amount of liquid.
|Recommended Use:||herb gardening , gardening , exterior gardening , outdoor d?cor , planting , Interior gardening , indoor d?cor|
|Brand:||Better Homes and Gardens|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Is there a drain hole in the pot. IF now, how does it drain any excess water from the plants.
- No, but if you don't have a drill a nail and hammer will poke holes. And if you truly have NO tools a serrated knife twisted in a drill-like fashion will get you through.by bhunji7/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Be sure to drill a drainage hole if planting, some consumers use these for water gardens and do not want drainage.by planter16/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- There are no holes pre-drilled, but you can drill them yourself very easily. However, I am using them for water lilies so the fact that they come solid is terrific!by woodseyes6/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No drain hole, but you can poke one in yourself.by Heavypaws236/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No drain holes,I was supprised with that but I have a drill and will make my own.by lifeinjc3/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No. I drilled 2by Mimidbdb3/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No... Drill your own. Did mine with large drill bit, putting four 'holes' in the pot... No Problem...by Huladorothy3/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, we used an electric drill to add a hole in the center bottom.by FloridaDancer3/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, drill your own. Its not very hard, just have a helper to hold pot steadyby ButterflyAlley3/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I already bought two of these planters, but I noticed there is no hole at the bottom. Should I put plants in pots in this planter?
- Be sure to drill a hole in the bottom, I usually drill a couple otherwise you will have to worry about root rotby planter14/7/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Drill your own holes. I used a large drill bit. No problems...by Huladorothy4/7/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Need to make drainage holes in 3 places indicated on bottom. Then you can plant it and leave it outside year round.by skpjoan3/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thought about that too. I had my husband drill a few hoes in the bottom (very easy), and I planed a Hibiscus in it (not in another pot). So far, so good!by GirlfromCharlotte8/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Before I planted in mine, I drilled some holes in the bottom, filled 1/3 full of old 'packing peanuts' as a filler and then used the growing soil. It cuts down on the weight and the soil cost. It also allows for the pot to drain without all the dirt washing out. Without the holes outside, a good rain could turn it into a pot of mud with no way to drain it. Would hate for your plants to die from 'over watering' cus of a good rain!by Steamie8/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes pull out the drill and add some irrigation holes.by Annalusia8/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You'll definitely want to drill holes in the bottom of your Better Homes and Gardens Red Sedona planter. You can find my detailed instructions about the importance of drilling these holes and how to do it the easiest way under the Wal-Mart review for the 24" Red Sedona planter. Drilling holes for proper drainage is key to your plant's health and growing success as well as preventing mosquitoes/larvae.by berkshireforest6/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (13) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Was wondering how this would look in the house . I thought it would look good in my black and white kitchen or is it just for outside.
- I bring mine in over the winter and they look great. Also it comes in a 12" that is perfect for indoorby planter15/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it will look absolutely georgeous! it will bring out the black and white in your kitchen. at first i though i was buying this planter for outside but when i saw it, i changed my mind and put it indoors.by Renita103/19/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This pot looks beautiful inside or out. It has a shiny glazed finish and is flawless enough to use inside, I do. But now I want to get some for other rooms and outside, but want more color choices.by valuehntr7/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- All of mine are in the house--they look great.by mineownself7/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Think it would be gorgeous in your kitchen!by skpjoan7/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think it would look great. I am planning to bring my planter in this winter, myself.by GirlfromCharlotte7/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It will. Look terrific with your color schemes..the planter looks like ceramic. Your friends will never know it s not):by Annalusia7/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$14.99
- Rollback$33.97 Was $36.61Save $2.64