I was hesitant to buy off of Walmart, I'm not usually a Walmart shopper. The add came up with this chair because I had been searching for recliners, my husband wanted comfort and I wanted something stylish. The whole family liked the look before I purchase them. Now that they arrived we are in love! They are comfortable and fit well in the small living room. We used to have two sofas but when we moved had to get rid of one as this living room is not as big as our old one. These chairs are perfect. Stylish, sturdy, very comfortable, affordable and easy to assemble. I didn't even need my husband's help!
Better Homes and Garden Tufted Push Back Recliner, Brown Faux Leather
Arrives by Mon, Feb 24
Ships to San Leandro, 1919 Davis St
- Pushback reclining mechanism
- Button-tufted chair back design
- Stylish nailhead trim
- Durable, light-colored, polyester fabric upholstery
- Hand-finished solid wood legs in an espresso brown finish
- Generously padded seat and chair back and high-quality wood frame construction
About This Item
- This elegant recliner features a contemporary button-tufted chair back design and stylish nailhead trim that brings a classic touch to this modern chair.
- Whether you are using it in your living room, study or any other space, the durable, light-colored, polyester fabric upholstery is sure to complement any furniture.
- Hand-finished solid wood legs in an espresso brown finish provide the perfect accent and are sure to make this one of your favorite recliners.
- The generously padded seat and chair back and high-quality wood frame construction add to the comfort of this deluxe chair.
- Easy-to-use pushback reclining mechanism allows you to adjust for the perfect reclining angle.
- 1-year warranty
- Dimensions: 33.5" W x 37" D x 41.5" H (85 cm x 93.9 cm x 105.4 cm)
- Seat Width: 22" (55.8 cm)
- Seat Depth: 23.5" (59.6 cm)
- Seat Height: 18" (45.7 cm)
- Product Weight: 93.5 lb (42.4 kg)
- Packaging Dimensions: 33.5" L x29.5"w x32?H
- Packaging Weight: 79.2 lb (35.9 kg)
- Model #s: BH17-084-097-34, BH17-084-097-35, BHT-10001
Better Homes & Gardens
|Manufacturer Part Number|
Reclining, Push Back
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
33.50 x 37.00 x 41.50 Inches
Manuals & Guides
I LOVE THESE CHAIRS!! It was risky, because I had no idea what they'd look like in person. I was looking for recliners just like these all over the place, in fact, visited Home Goods several times a week when I saw one Chair but they didn't have a second. I bit the bullet and ordered from Walmart. quick delivery by FedEx. SUPER EASY INSTALLATION!! Literally put the feet on, slide the top portion in. DONE! It took way longer to break down the boxes and collect the trash, than it did to assemble. I am also very pleased with the Gray color, goes perfectly with my decor. also, these are BIG! I am 4"11.5ft talk and I actually struggle to recline bc I'm so small and I feel swallowed up in the seat. my husband, he is 5'10 and was super comfortable. it reclines pretty far back and feels very stable. I am very happy with my purchase!!
Nice chairs, good value
We purchased 2 of these chairs in the gray option. They are very comfortable as long as you don't mind a firmer seat cushion. I like that it's not either all the way back or nothing..... these chairs will stop in any desired position you choose. They are a little hard to push back at first but it does get easier. If you have pets with claws be careful because the material snags easily. I say this because one of my prongs on a ring is loose and it caught on the fabric. It didn't damage the chair but a small thread did pull out. Overall the chairs appear to be built well and for our taste and liking they are very comfortable. I would purchase again.
Im rating this a five for its looks... but a 3.5-4 for its comfort. Wish it didnt lean back as far as it does and we could have the option where it leans only halfway. Either its fully up or fully back and it feels like it leans back a bit too much for my likings. However it has become my cats favorite chair and he always finds unique ways to sleep in it.
Easy to assemble, looks classy
Love my new chairs! They are classy, comfortable and stylish. I'm 6'2 and my husband is 6'10 he fits in them fine for the depth I prefer a pillow behind my lower back. Our children love curling up with a blanket for silent reading time in these chairs. Easy to assemble.
Looks nice, not comfortable
The chairs look perfect for my living room, but are not comfortable. They are firm and I will be getting some kind of foam to cover chair when I don't have guest. I bought them because many reviews said they were comfortable . I know question if those reviews were trues verified customers . Read all the reviews before ordering. Not sure what the return policy is, makes me nervous with some of the reviews.
Attractive but not comfortable
Attractive chair but not very comfortable. They need more padding for your head when you recline. We bought pillows to try to resolve that. They donât recline back very far. When reclined there is a big gap between the bottom cushion and the back of the chair. There is a wooden bar on the back of the chair that digs into your back if youâre taller. They angle that they recline is killing our backs
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.