Love this! I was on the hunt for a sugar container for my coffee bar and most I found were too large, but this one is perfect. It was covered in plastic (appearing brand new) and I even grabbed it from the back of the shelf. When I got home and opened it, it looked like there had been sugar in there before, kind of weird but I just washed it.
Better Homes & Gardens Modern Farmhouse 11 Oz. Mix & Match Dotted Sugar Canister
In stock at San Leandro, 15555 Hesperian Blvd
- Includes 1 sugar canister
- Stoneware with wood lid
- Hand wash
About This Item
- Includes 1 sugar canister with lid
- Made from durable 100% stoneware with Acacia wood lid and metal ring handle
- White reactive finish gives canister a beautifully glazed appearance
- Dotted pattern on white is designed to mix and match with other pieces and patterns in the Better Homes & Gardens Modern Farmhouse dinnerware collection (sold separately)
- Urban farmhouse-inspired look pairs well with a wide range of flatware, glassware, and table linens to set a stunning table
- Great for kitchen use, weekend brunch, casual dining, and entertaining
- Canister measures 4.06" Dia. x 3.66" H
- 11.16 fl. oz. capacity
- Hand wash
Just What Our Kitchen Needed
Looks great next to my thrifted vintage coffee canister! Mine was an in store pick up order. Lid has no odor. So Iâm wondering if the stinky lid problem others are having is due to ordering ship to home? Maybe the ones in store have had time to air out? I am concerned anout the durability of the ring oull ring on top. It feels very delicate. More decorative than functional. However. I also noticed it screws on/off. Iâm thinking about swapping the knob for a more sturdy one if it does break. Overall, I am extremely satisfied! Especially for this price point.
Iâd been needing a sugar bowl for a while and was surprised to come across this item at my local store. Itâs the perfect size, exactly what I needed and is really cute. In my experience the lid is easy to remove and the wood did not have a strong odor. I like this sugar bowl so much that Iâm looking to purchase more items from this line.
Be gentle with the ring on top
Pull circle on top came off after a few weeks as my son was not careful. I had the pieces..screw, washer and ring..so I simply put it back on, but now it's for adult use only. You have to be careful opening these.. I have the canister set as well. Absolutely love the way these look. Buying another sugar dish for the pink salt we use.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question